New Mexico
Options

OT: Apartment in ABQ for rent available 4/1/10

I know this is kind of an odd place to put this, but I figured since most of the brides here are from ABQ and NM, it might help me a little better.

FH and I bought a house! We will be moving in around the middle to end of March, however I still have my apartment with a current lease (ends June 30). I'm looking for someone to take over my lease for my one bedroom/one bath apartment.

The rent is currently $596, and you would pay electricity (it's an all electric apt). It is located off Tramway/Central in Four Hills. The apartment has washer/dryer hook ups, is on the ground level and is gated. The complex is small (has about 120 units), and the majority of people who live here are military and elderly. Everyone here is really nice, and it's pretty peaceful, I have always felt relatively safe.  The apartment won't be furnished, but, I'm willing to leave my couch, 2 recliners and a microwave behind if someone needs it. Oh yeah, must be able to pass a credit and background check.

If you or anyone you know would be interested, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease contact me! You can leave me a message here or email me at posh 1979 at hotmail dot com. I would so appreciate it any help, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards