New Mexico

ABQ Venues

Hi, does anyone know any good reception Venues in Albuquerque that aren't too expensive?  My fiance and I are on a tight budget and are having about 100 guests.  We just started planning and our wedding isn't until August 2013 so we have time for research. I was hoping for an outdoor venue but will be okay with an indoor one. Cheap but pretty is best! Thanks Smile

Re: ABQ Venues

• eirwyneirwyn member
    First Comment
    Check out the National Hispanic Cultural Center:

http://www.nationalhispaniccenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=156

Their prices are quite reasonable, and they have a variety of reception spaces. They use an in-house caterer, but the prices are comparable to other caterers.
  • I am having my reception at Koinonia Coffee House. It's near Comanche and Morris. It doesn't look like much from the front, but they have a beautiful garden in the back. For the entire place, inside and out, Friday night and Saturday all day it is only $1250. Just keep in mind that it is also a church so no alcohol is allowed. I was ok with that because I wasn't going to have alcohol in the first place.

• I, too, was considering the National Hispanic Cultural Center.  VERY beautiful and very affordable.  Go for the "fireplace" room. Perfect for 100 or so guests!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards