Vermont

Looking for a reception place!!!

I am having a small wedding and budget in Central Vermont.please anyone have a place in mind!!!

Re: Looking for a reception place!!!

• akd0315akd0315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have more details of what you are looking for?
    There are alot of places that have gorgeous spots for smaller weddings. What size is yours?
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Storied Locations http://www.storiedlocations.com. Tons of Vermont venues on there.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there,

We stayed at a great B&B recently that has a perfect size barn for a reception under 80 people.  The place is called the Belding House, Cliff and Larry are super nice, they are located in Waitsfield, VT and the property is just beautiful.  Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011

I am planning on having about 50 people at the reception, very casual, bbq dinner, I would like to spend only $1500 for the place and food...?

• edited December 2011
    You might want to look into Hubbard Park in Montpelier if you're not opposed to an outdoor wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    There is also the Double Tree Inn, where exactly are you in central VT?
  • edited December 2011
    So I live in Morrisville, But I work in Cabot!!!!... And right now I believe the ceremony will be in the field on the Cabot plains, its so beautiful...But if I cant find a reception place close it might change...I would be ok with that...So you somewhere between here and there.... would be great!!!!!!! Thanks for all the help so far...I will defiantly check them out....
  • edited December 2011

Its such a nice day I hope its nice!!!!

• dctovtdctovt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Consider the Lakeview Inn in Greensboro-- it is reopened under new management, and people can stay on-site which is really convenient.  Also Burke ski area and the People Barn in Greensboro. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards