Vermont
Options

Musician/DJ Review - Aaron Topfer

Aaron Topferwww.1877YOURMUSIC.comTOLLFREE#: 1.877.YOURMUSICTo Whom It May Concern,          My husband and I used Aaron as our musician and DJ for our August Wedding.  His piano playing was stunning and enjoyed by all the guests before the ceremony.  My wedding coordinator was worried that we had to get all the girls down the aisle in a set amount of time to fit into the length of the selected music.  However, with Aaron, I was able to assure her with confidence that he would adjust the music appropriately to our pace.  When I made my entrance, his music felt as jubilant as I did!           Switching over smoothly to his role as the DJ for the evening, he made excellent selections to accompany dinner, without overwhelming conversation.  He introduced our bridal party perfectly, pronouncing each name accurately and kept the flow of the reception on track.  The floor was full all evening with children through grandparents dancing away.           Aaron is a true professional, and a talented musician.  Any bride and groom would be lucky to book him for their special day.  I didn't get the opportunity to speak to Aaron until the reception was well under way.  I was so impressed that without any outside instruction or assistance he set up his DJ equipment in the reception space, and his piano and audio equipment on the ceremony lawn.  I was able to enjoy my evening and dance away fully comfortable that everything was in his capable hands.   Sincerely,Virginia (and Tim)

Re: Musician/DJ Review - Aaron Topfer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind sharing, what range do his prices fall in for the level of service you selected?  His website does not list prices.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny...I sent an email inquiring about his services...left both my number and my email...and never heard a word from him. It was enough for me to cross him off my list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great to read such a wonderful review about Aaron Topfer.We hired him for our wedding next summer. He was been quick in returning all of our communications and fantastic to work with thus far.Just my 2 cents...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards