Vermont

Middlebury Inn

Has anyone had their reception at the Middlebury Inn?  We are planning a winter wedding and thinking of them for the reception.

Re: Middlebury Inn

• edited December 2011
    I was there for a friend's wedding in August. The Inn is very nice, the food was awesome and we all danced the night away! I was in the bridal party, so I did get to work with the staff there, but only a little. I’d say this is a great place for a reception. The Middlebury area is also a nice place for visitors.
  • edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding there, but have had dinner there a number of times and the food has always been delicious! We were considering having our wedding there, but they are quite limited in space (I think they can only accomodate 85 or less), so we had to cross them off our list. Middlebury Inn and the town of Middlebury and wonderful though (I grew up there).
  • vlgillettvlgillett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am actually the wedding coordinator at the Middlebury Inn. Thank you for the great comments. I would, however, like to make a correction. We can hold up to 160 people for a reception. Please let me know if you are still interested as I would love to send you off some information! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards