Vermont

Our vendor reviews!

Ok our reviews are in. My new husband (love that word) and I wanted to share our thoughts on the vendors we had for those soon to be brides and grooms!:) Supersounds DJ: The best Dj I have ever had the privilege to work with. Grant rocked the house until 11 pm and we had more then half our guest still there until the end! Amazing job he kept the party hopping the hole time! Bar Service: Wundar Bar and company these guys were unbelieavable.! They did a fantastic job and I highly recommend them. They went above and beyond what they were supposed to do!! Tasty Persuasions: Tina Patno and her crew did an great job for catering her food is fantastic and she worked with us on every detail, she is a great person and a great cook! The Venue: This by far was the best. The Barn at Boyden Farm. It took our breath away, It was simplicity with elegance. We were able to be married outside in the pavilion and had our reception in the beautifully restored barn! I highly recommend this for any wedding as it is so romantic, lovely and laid back and all the guests adored it. (They to have a website)

Re: Our vendor reviews!

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to look at the Barn at Boyden Farm on Saturday. I'm getting married next July and think it looks beautiful in the pictures they have on their website! How many guests did you have at your wedding? I'm thinking I'll have about 200, and am a little concerned with whether or not it will be big enough (but I haven't acutally seen it in person yet).
  • edited December 2011
    I had a 115 plus all the staff in there. I have pictures on my website of the wedding..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards