Vermont
Options

Needleman's Upcoming Sale?

I'm hoping someone is able to help on this...  My SIL was telling me Sunday that she heard Needleman's was having a sale coming up, has anyone hear of this?  I do not listen to the local radio because I have Sirius and if I wanted to try to catch I don't even know when the right time would be....  Has anyone heard about this?  TIA!

Re: Needleman's Upcoming Sale?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my dress at the Newport Needleman's this past weekend. Their prices are super affordable: honestly, I'm not sure how much they actually mark up their dresses. Each dress I tried on was $25-$100 cheaper than what I saw it to be online. The dress I decided on was $60 cheaper than the House of Brides website price. Good luck-hope you find what you're looking for! Jenn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info Jenn!  A friend of mine was just married the first weekend of this month and that's where her dress and our bridesmaid dresses came from.  She had great luck with them, and I figured I would go there as well.  I hadn't heard how they were for prices on the wedding dresses, so that's good to know!
  • Options
    SLTB918SLTB918 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't waste your time at Needleman's.  Many of my friends have had bad experiences with them.  A wedding I was in last September, the bride had to have her dress sent back 3 times because of their mess ups.  Go to David's Bridal, they just opened in May in Burlington.  I bought mine the day they opened and it was very affordable
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there I thought I would give you two options for thought. One I agree Davids is cheaper and has more selection I to got my gown there! However another option that a lot of brides do not think about is a gown that was already worn for just an hour and someone is selling it for half the price of either store. Go to the greenhangershop.com I wore my dress had it cleaned and now am selling it there and you should see all the dresses if I had known I would have gone there first. OMG Hope this helps
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a wonderful experience at Laura's Bridal in Plattsburgh. The knowledge and service I received was exceptional. I would highly recommend them. I have had bad experiences with the Needleman's in Burlington and St. Albans. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards