Vermont

Jeff Schneiderman quote higher than what other poeple have posted

I received a quote of $1800 for a Oct 2011 wedding. Other posted seem to say he quotes lower than every one else but that is the highest quote I have gotten. Has anyone else asked for a quote from him recently? Maybe his prices went up?

Re: Jeff Schneiderman quote higher than what other poeple have posted

• edited December 2011
    Our wedding in September was $1100, and he was well worth it. His prices may have gone up, or maybe you're asking for "extras"? The price we paid was just for the day of shooting: preparations, ceremony, and reception, so no engagement pictures or anything. 

FWIW, he was absolutely fantastic to work with--one of the best vendors we dealt with. He visited our ceremony and reception site about a month prior to the wedding to get a feel for everything, was in constant contact with my zillion questions, and his price includes a CD with all the digital negatives, which many places only offered at a cost of 4 or 500 bucks. 

Anyway, it's entirely possible his prices did go up, which would be a shame because we probably wouldn't have been able to afford him at the rate you were quoted. Let me know if you have any other questions about him that I can help you with. Good luck in your search!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

He is so worth it.....I loved my engagment pictures he did.  We had a blast with him and the pictures were great.  I

• edited December 2011
    Jeff is really good, but if you need another name check out KMP, Kim Martin Photography, she to is amazing and you might get a different price. Good luck and congrats.

Jackie 
    VT Enchanted Events
  • KatMoonKatMoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are plenty of great photographers in the area and popular dates are booking super fast. That being said, if you love his photos and his personality, book him. If you "settle" while shopping around for photographers, it could come back to bite you later on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards