Vermont
Options

Daughter looking for a garden wedding venue and permanent tented reception near Hanover

Being out of State, does anyone have any suggestions for a garden ceremony and a permanant tented reception for about 150 guests, mostly out of the area?. She would like within an hour of Hanover. Perfect would be Hildene, but out of the budget. Thanks a MOB

Re: Daughter looking for a garden wedding venue and permanent tented reception near Hanover

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Norwich Gardens? I believe they have a tent set up and probably even chairs and tables. Enough parking too... I found them during one of my searches and it looked really nice, but not big enough for my guests :(
  • Options
    jserv60jserv60 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yes we did and they are no longer doing weddings:(
  • Options
    We're getting married at Castle Hill Resort in Cavendish, VT - it's about 40 minutes from Hanover with a permanent tent in the garden behind a mansion. It's beautiful! Good luck with the search :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_daughter-looking-garden-wedding-venue-permanent-tented-reception-near-hanover?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:131Discussion:20578dc7-887d-479f-841b-f0589ed47a95Post:b8ab6564-0965-4f72-8990-30ded2f59f4b">Re: Daughter looking for a garden wedding venue and permanent tented reception near Hanover</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're getting married at Castle Hill Resort in Cavendish, VT - it's about 40 minutes from Hanover with a permanent tent in the garden behind a mansion. It's beautiful! Good luck with the search :)
    Posted by AshleyLyn84[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes my daughter has decided on this location also!! It is a beautful site. July 2013.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards