Vermont
Options

Need suggestions for rehearsal dinner

We're getting married in June at Echo Lake Inn in Ludlow VT and we're trying to find the right place for the rehearsal dinner. I had wanted to have it at Killearny's because we met on St. Patty's and the Irish pub is just so perfect- but my FMIL is footing the bill and was disappointed that they didn't serve dessert there. I'm trying to keep the cost down for her as much as possible. There will be about 50 guests at the rehearsal dinner (we have such a big family and bridal party!)- any suggestions would be so helpful! 

Re: Need suggestions for rehearsal dinner

• Options
    DJs in Ludlow is really good! My friend had her rehearsal dinner there last year. It is one of my favorite restaurants.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    Oh yea Echo Lake can host a rehearsal dinner- my only reason for not wanting to have it there is I felt like it would be too in our other guests who aren't invited to the dinner's faces, you know? I really love Killearny's and want to have it there- going next weekend to try and negotiate with them. I'll definitely check out the golf club too though- sounds nice! Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards