Vermont

doing this for the fiance!!

my fiance loves to skii. every year him and his friends fo on week long trips to VT and i never understood why.

......untill i finally went with him last year.

im from miami, i dont understand the cold. it shouldnt be around, ever. BUT when i went to VT i was amazed. not only was it amazing everywhere we went, i didnt mind the cold/snow.

we live in PA and havnt found a venue that we are set on. we were tallking DW, to me that is an island, to him its VT.

so my question is, what are some awesome venues to look at?
ive only been to vt once, i went to warren. thanks in advance!

Re: doing this for the fiance!!

• I guess it depends on your budget. The ski resorts all do weddings, Mt. Snow and Okemo come to mind. If you need something a bit less expensive, there's a bunch of awesome elegant and/or rustic inns that do smaller weddings. PM me if you want I can try to help!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We just booked our wedding at Burke Mountain in East Burke, VT.  The packages are extremely reasonable and the space is beautiful!
  • thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_doing-this-for-the-fiance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:131Discussion:38883ae2-4348-4ea6-843d-c0fc8bc9b4a5Post:1c31d98e-663f-4b8d-9b8c-e3e33853a504">doing this for the fiance!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] ive only been to vt once, i went to warren. thanks in advance!
    Posted by cmgannett[/QUOTE]

Warren is the best!! When I was a kid, we lived there because my Daddy was attending Yestermorrow.

When my boyfriend and I went to Vermont earlier this year, we stayed at the 1824 House Inn in Waitsfield. It's REALLY close to Warren. The innkeeper Emily is amazing and the grounds are beautiful. I know that they have a Facebook page with pictures of weddings there and I'd really recommend them just because of how pleasant she is. We got along really well because we had the common tie of Bennington College, which is where I went to college AND the reason why her family moved to Vermont in the first place :D.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards