Vermont

NEK Brides help please!

Could you please recommend some venues? I moved from the NEK a few years ago, and I'm trying to help a friend plan her wedding in that area! Any ideas you have would be helpful.  Thank you!

Re: NEK Brides help please!

• edited December 2011
    Pigeon Hill Farm in East Berkshire, VT is so beautiful.  I'm getting married there.  The ceremony will be outdoors in their immaculately maintained flower gardens and the reception will be in their antique stable barn.  The food offerings are local/organic.  It is reasonably priced as well.
    image Meghan-Marrying Rick May 28, 2011. Yayy!
  • trishinbanfftrishinbanff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burke Mountain Resort is always nice or the Wildflower Inn.  Lots of great sites in the Kingdom
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I absolutely recommend the Alerin Barn in St. Johnsbury. I got married there in July and my wedding was everything that I had hoped for. Had the ceremony on the hill overlooking a gorgeous barn. Cocktail hour on the porch of the farmhouse and then into the barn for food and dancing. Christy the owner/coordinator is the most helpful woman ever and weddings come so naturally to her.

The Alerin Barn is WAY cheaper than the Wildflower Inn and Inn at Mountain View, and in my opinion, much more personalized. The Barn does have a website, but it does not do the place justice. Feel free to contact me if you want me info: you will not be disappointed if you get married there!

Jenn Reynolds
    pohlman312@gmail.com
  • kristanpkristanp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend The dancing sails. It has great food and you can get married by the water. Here is the link http://www.vermontbridemagazine.com/dancing-sail-banquet-room.php. This website also lists other venus in NEK. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards