Vermont

brunch for 80?

As i just posted in my other thread about the loft at simon pearce, I am looking for a brunch venue for 60-80 people, for Jan. 2014.

We would like a private dining room, would like to stay south of montpellier, since a lot of people will be coming from boston.  And we have a budget of 40/per person.

Can you knotties give me any suggestions for a restaurant that would be able to accomodate us.  I really don't want to do an inn/ballroom because we will already be married.  I dont want to fuss with centerpieces, and linens, etc.  We just need a nice place for family to get together...Any ideas?

thanks so much.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: brunch for 80?

• check out the bennington station in bennington vt. Its an old train station its beautiful and we are in southern vt about 10 minutes from the mass line.  
    We went there for thanksgiving and the food is great, its a possibility they may cater our wedding. 

The banquet hall is very nice and secluded from the rest of the restaraunt.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_brunch-for-80?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:131Discussion:69daa062-3427-4db6-ae6d-35eb554e1541Post:3e6211ca-d235-4008-8e10-1ec52e5fde77">Re: brunch for 80?</a>:
    [QUOTE]check out the bennington station in bennington vt. Its an old train station its beautiful and we are in southern vt about 10 minutes from the mass line.   <a href="http://www.benningtonstation.com" rel="nofollow">www.benningtonstation.com</a> We went there for thanksgiving and the food is great, its a possibility they may cater our wedding.  The banquet hall is very nice and secluded from the rest of the restaraunt.
    Posted by ericNsteph[/QUOTE]

<div>i'll look into it, thanks</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mt. Anthony Country Club, Bennington, VT.
  • I recommend checking with The Killarney, in Ludlow Vermont. Not sure how many they can accomodate but it is a great Irish pub!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards