Vermont
Options

Cupcakes?

Hey everyone,
My fiance and I are hoping to do cupcakes instead of a wedding cake. Does anyone know of any locals that could do that? I've looked into a few already, but most are pretty pricey...
Thanks!

Re: Cupcakes?

• Options
    Mango9Mango9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Laura
    I don't know if you have checked out My Little Cupcake in Essex.  They have kind of smaller cupcakes which is cool because you could ideally try a few different flavors (instead of one big cupcake).  It is 28 bucks per 2 dozen which isn't that bad either. There is also Cupps (winooski), and Green Mountain Cupcakes.  

Good Luck!! 
  • Options
    BrycedanceBrycedance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's also Delicate Decadance in Barre, VT - we're also doing cupcakes and using them.  Michelle Lunde (the head chef and owner) is wonderful.  http://delicate-decadence.com/. There's also Snaffle Sweets in Richmond - http://snafflesweets.com/cupcakes.html. Both of those places offer mini cupcakes as well as regular size cupcakes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I am looking at all of these options now :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using A Piece of Cake in Essex, they have mini cupcakes as well. Reg size are $2.50 each
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!
    I know of this small baker who is just getting her business started; it's called Marley Cakes, and she's phenomenal.  She would probably be pretty affordable too, considering she's starting out.  I don't have her site, but I'm sure you can find her on blogspot.  She's based out of So. Burlington.
    Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, it's on wordpress.  Here's the link to Marley Cakes:

She made my cake for my bachelorette, and it was SO tasty!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you SO much, I am checking out that website right now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards