Vermont

Need Help Findging Venue

I am trying to locate a venue in New England or New York where my wedding can be outside in a forest setting with a body of water - ocean, lake, waterfall, stream...etc.  After that I am looking for a unique place to have a reception that is near by.  Does anyone have any suggestions?!  Thanks.

Re: Need Help Findging Venue

• In Response to Need Help Findging Venue:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to locate a venue in New England or New York where my wedding can be outside in a forest setting with a body of water - ocean, lake, waterfall, stream...etc.  After that I am looking for a unique place to have a reception that is near by.  Does anyone have any suggestions?!  Thanks.
    Posted by dreamergirl4686[/QUOTE]

Hi Dreamergirl,

Check us out, we're in the north east Kingdom in Vermont. Dreamingmountain.com  

We have ponds, a little babling brook and an amazing view of the mountains! 

• ally91ally91 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ngrinste said:
    In Response to Need Help Findging Venue:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to locate a venue in New England or New York where my wedding can be outside in a forest setting with a body of water - ocean, lake, waterfall, stream...etc.  After that I am looking for a unique place to have a reception that is near by.  Does anyone have any suggestions?!  Thanks.
    Posted by dreamergirl4686[/QUOTE]

Hi Dreamergirl,

Check us out, we're in the north east Kingdom in Vermont. Dreamingmountain.com  

We have ponds, a little babling brook and an amazing view of the mountains! 

Vendors aren't allowed to post on the boards.
    Soon-to-be Mrs. Kent
  • Check out Upper Serenac Lake area in NY. Can't remember the exact name but a friend got married there. The ceremony takes place in a chapel on a little island in the middle of a lake--you take rowboats to get to it. Then you row back, and there is a reception area that is outside surrounded by woods. (also a small building too)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards