Vermont
Options

Rutland/Chittenden Wedding

Does anyone have any suggestions about vendors (catering, photography, flowers, bands/DJs) in the Rutland/Chittenden area? I really need to get a move on here!
Thanks

Re: Rutland/Chittenden Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try El Folio Entertainment. They're out of southern Vermont and I think they were awesome! It's a husband-wife team that has a DJ and photographer. I've also heard good things from Beltrami studios in Rutland.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!

There is a new Vermont Resource Planning Boutique in Stowe you might want to check out: http://www.vermontweddingsalon.com

Located on main street in Stowe they have all types of vendor information for all your resource needs.

• Options
    smpalumbo4smpalumbo4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Beltramis for my senior pictures in high school (7 years ago) and I HATED them! I don't know how different they would be for wedding photos but I found them to be rude, overpriced and they overtouched my photos and I had to resend them twice!
  • Options
    debann02debann02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you already have a venue? The Mountain Top Inn, in Chittenden, provides their own catering if you were to hold it there.  I am planning a Spring 2011 wedding there, and have found them to be helpful so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards