Vermont

Stoilov Studio Photography

Has anyone used Stoilov Studio as their wedding photographer?  The photos on the website look great, and the price is reasonable... but choosing the photographer is such an important decison!  Any feedback would be most appreciated.  TIA

Re: Stoilov Studio Photography

• Kristen137Kristen137 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin used them and she was very happy with the results.  My only negative was that only the bride and groom get a disk of all the pictures so that you have the digital copy - that way you can have prints made.  If someone at the wedding wants an image it costs like $7 for a 5 by 7 which is (in my opinion) very expensive.  My photographer upoads the entire album to the internet and anyone at the wedding can download the images for free.  This was important to me.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input!
  • csmith2249csmith2249 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are actually using Stoilov Studio (Todd) for our wedding in October. We are having engagement pictures done in a couple weeks to see how we like his photos of us. We have met with him a couple times and he is SO personable (which was important to us) and he showed us tons more pics of what he has done. His work is wonderful!
    About the disks of pictures - we thought about that too, but it's easy to upload the pics from the disks online for guests to see, or burn a copy for those who want one.
    Hubby + Vasectomy = IUI with Donor.
    March 2011 - IUI #1 = BFN
    April 2011 - IUI #2 = BFN
    May 2011 - Monitored IUI cycle to see what's going on. Ha! Tons of follicles, none big enough to do insemination.
    June 2011 - Nothing - unexplained (probably stress) 58 day cycle.
    July 2011 - Switch from Clomid to Letrozole. Let's get these follicles growing! 2 follicles big enough, HCG injection, BFN
    Break taken to focus on our marriage and less on not getting pregnant.
    February 2012 - Ready to get back on the horse and try IUI #4 - - BFN
    May 2012 - IUI #5 with Letrozole and HCG - BFN
    June 2012 - Doctor wants to move to injectible IUI or IVF. We don't want IVF but agree to do injections.
    Currently - Saving money for Injectible IUI cycle and taking the first steps towards adoption!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input... let me know how your engagement pix turn out!
  • edited December 2011
    We had Todd shoot our wedding last year and were very satisfied. We asked him for aditional copies of the DVD and he gave us couple for no aditional fee.
  • edited December 2011
    Good to know- Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards