Vermont
Options

Rehearsal Dinner- Killington VT

Hi All,

I am having my wedding at the Killington Grand in June 2013.  I am currently looking for a rehearsal dinner location.  We are picturing something relatively upscale (doesn't have to be super fancy, but a ski bar probably won't cut it).  

The plan is to meet up with friends/guests AFTER the dinner at a local bar for drinks and dancing.  So I guess I am looking for suggestions for two locations!  1- a nice dinner spot, 2- a fun bar!

I am not from the Killington area- so any advice would be way awesome. 
Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner- Killington VT

• Options
    The Red Clover Inn was recommeded to us for our rehearsal dinner. (We are getting married at the Grand in July 2013) We looked at it for our wedding but it was not big enough. We had family that had their rehearsal dinner there and loved it. As we look at other places I can pass them along if you need Smile
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_rehearsal-dinner-killington-vt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:131Discussion:d5ade1c2-1c1b-45ca-a669-29ca0e723d3fPost:96c6f3f3-1057-48de-9166-5dda2073777d">Re: Rehearsal Dinner- Killington VT</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Red Clover Inn was recommeded to us for our rehearsal dinner. (We are getting married at the Grand in July 2013) We looked at it for our wedding but it was not big enough. We had family that had their rehearsal dinner there and loved it. As we look at other places I can pass them along if you need 
    Posted by Dani&Dennis[/QUOTE]

This is great- I have been able to get in touch with the Red Clover Inn and they are at the top of our list!  Thanks so much for your advice.  Let me know if  you'd like to chat about any other wedding planning topics!  Its great to chat with someone else who is getting married at Killington. I will send you a pm with my email address!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards