Vermont
Options

Warning:Lang Barn!

This is just a little snippet of the last two days. If you would like more details please let me know. Maybe I'm a rare case, but I have a feeling they knew they could get more money for the day and just didn't want to have to answer any questions.:

I got a nasty email telling me that I was trying to work them for price and that I was too mistrusting of them and that they didn't want to work with me. The check was already back in the mail at that point.
At No point was I trying to be rude or work them over. They apparently haven't realized that they are working in the wedding industry. You would think with only a year of weddings under their belts they would be a little friendlier and willing to answer questions as they are so new.They are greedy people and are just after a quick buck. If you are using them watch your back!

I love all of my other vendors so far and really don't like to badmouth people so the fact that I am this upset says something!

Re: Warning:Lang Barn!

• Options
    Kristen137Kristen137 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was wondering if you could send me what they quoted you for a bar.  My email is ktardie at yahoo.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh thats horrible! Have you found a new venue I got married at The Barn at Boyden Farm and they were amazing! VIP Consulting did my wedding, well the day of package and they worked so well together.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards