Vermont

any one have good feedback on any DJs?

Looking for a non-cheeseball dj for our wedding in September in southern Vermont.

ANY and all reccomendations are welcome :)
Thanks in advance!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: any one have good feedback on any DJs?

• edited December 2011
    I know a DJ, hes from franklin county Vermont so I dont know about travel Msg me if you want his email.
  • edited December 2011
    I have book Peak DJ for my upcoming wedding. I have met Newton at many bridal fairs, they are very professional. And are not cheesy. They have a website, they are out of Vermont.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Top Hat for my wedding.  I've seen them at other weddings.  No cheese whatsoever!

-Kelly
  • edited December 2011
    Brian Nicks - he is from MA, but he will travel is vermont...he did for my wedding...and he is FANTASTIC! the dance floor was packed the entire night!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Starlite Entertainment from Burlington for my Springfield wedding, I heard that they were great!
  • edited December 2011
    Super Sounds is amazing they did our wedding and rocked the house! Our wedding was in August of 2009 and people are still talking about what an amazing job they did! I would look them up. Grant is actually a friend. Take a look at their site. http://www.supersounds.com if you call, tell him Jackie sent you!

Hope you find the perfect DJ they were mine.

Jackie Watson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards