West Virginia
Options

Shoe Help Needed!!!

Hey all....my fiancee is an entire foot taller than me...I'm 5'4 and he's EVERY bit of 6'4. I'm on the look out for a pair of very high heels but can't find anything over 3/3.5 inches.  Anyone know a website or a shop that has very high heels that are wedding worthy and not "stripper-ish?" No offense to strippers....anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Re: Shoe Help Needed!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine where four inches and came from David's Bridal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.12
    Photobucket
    The blog: Take me home, country roads.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine fiance is very tall think 6'7 and i'm 5'4. I really thought about wearing severly tall shoes and couldn't find anything cute and comfortable... so I have ended up with 2 inch heels because they were comgy... But now I'm wondering if it will be a porblem in the pictures because he's so tall?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding shoes came from Payless and were 4 inches.  I wanted something cute that I could basically just throw away when it was all said and done because I knew that I would never wear them again.  I have seen some shoes with really tall heels at TJ Max lately.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    sassifras626sassifras626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried zappos.com? I saw a pair of 5 inch heels there, but I'm not sure if you'd think they were stripperish. They had about an inch platform in the front. I'm thinking that would help relieve a little stress on your legs. I liked them, but I'm not sure how traditional you like your shoes. My shoe problem is the opposite of yours. I'm trying to find something flat, but still cute. I'm 5'11 and my fiance is 6'2. His one request was that I didn't buy shoes that make me taller than him for the wedding. lol
    December 2010 Siggy Challenge Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards