West Virginia
Options

Finally a Mrs!

So I lurked quite a bit and posted more toward the beginning of my journey to becoming a Mrs, but I felt it would be appropriate to post one more message since we were married. The wedding ceremony went wonderful. One small glitch, I forgot the vase for the sand ceremony but thanks to our ceremony coordinator, we got an empty one and no one knew the difference. Of course, they didn't tell me this until right before I walked in to the garden for the ceremony, but it was all good. The reception was FAB! Everyone said all night that it was the best reception/party they've been to in a LONG time, or EVER. Everyone was dancing and laughing, exactly like I imagined. Being a Mrs. I didn't think would be any different. But it is. Now, I feel a different bond with DH. It's like we went through battle in a sense, with all the stress, etc. Now we're part of a different "club" of married folks. We feel closer. Happier, which I didn't think was possible. I'm so glad it's all over. A little bittersweet because we were engaged for 18 months and I got so used to planning and preparing. Now I need to look into being a wedding planner, since I'm sure once the honeymoon is over I'll be bored! Ha! Congratulations to all 10/10 brides. Good luck to everyone in the future and I'll see you on thenest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards