West Virginia
Options

Amazing Photographer

My photographer is Amberlee Christey, she is located in Morgantown, WV.... She took great E-Session pics and Bridal pics for us.  She spends a lot of time with you and will take you to really cool locations! She is reasonable too! I am so excited for her to photograph our day!!! Our wedding is in a week and I just wanted to put her name out there for any WV brides that may need a photographer.... We are located an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA so she is willing to travel too....

I think (besides the food) it's the most important vendor!  If you are looking for a photographer and want anymore info you can contact my at eethibodeau@gmail.com

Good luck planning :) 

TTTC since 2010 Me 32-issues r/t thin uterine lining; blocked tubes DH-35-no issue as of now March 2012 lap hysteroscopy-l tube 100% blocked; r tube 30% open May 2012 First visit to RE-started provera June 2012 HSG test l tube still blocked; started clomid July 2012 u/s f/u on clomid July 2012 changed to femara 5mg Aug 2012 started femara 5mg Sept 2012 Femara 5 mg Oct 2012 Femara 5 mg Nov 2012 repeat lap with RE tubes are clear!!! Dec 2012 Femara w/ovidrel trigger shot and iui #1 bfn Jan. 1, 2013 Femara w/ovidrel trigger shot and iui #2 bfn Jan. 16,2013 clomid 100 mg no trigger shot iui # 3 bfn Feb 2013 injectable cycle w/follistim 75iu cycle cancelled due to poor response Feb 2013 started 750 mg metaformin and Provera
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards