West Virginia
Options

Looking for DAMASK - Brown/Ivory and FALL DECORATIONS

My wedding is this October! Please email me if you have anything that is brown/ivory DAMASK or fall decorations!

Thanks!

Re: Looking for DAMASK - Brown/Ivory and FALL DECORATIONS

• Options

www.simpletoelegant.com that is where we are getting our stuff and I know they have that exact style you are looking for. Ships pretty quick and the price was more then fair. Good luck!

• Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Hi There
    I have items from a fall wedding, the event took place in WV (my home place) and the colors were Chocolate Brown and Burnt Orange.  I know you specifically mentioned Brown or Ivory but if you would like to get a good deal on items with those colors I would be more than happy to show pics and give a full package deal relatively cheap.

starbritte1@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I have a ton of brown and ivory stuff, as well as tealight candles, leaf garland, tuelle, etc. Anything specific you're looking for?
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi I've got things for sale.  Email me if you're interested!  embug024@hotmail.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_west-virginia_looking-damask-brownivory-fall-decorations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:132Discussion:80f39f2d-4895-4142-8659-de3c45a56144Post:ee941dd4-9447-4224-ae0f-2e5591cc92d4">Re: Looking for DAMASK - Brown/Ivory and FALL DECORATIONS</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a ton of brown and ivory stuff, as well as tealight candles, leaf garland, tuelle, etc. Anything specific you're looking for?
    Posted by Wmb0124[/QUOTE]

<div>Possibly some tulle and garland...what else do you have? Send me pics at deelyssie@gmail.com</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards