• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
West Virginia

Centerpiece

Hey everyone...I was hoping someone would have some ideas that they would be willing to share.  I am getting married outside in a Rose Garden and I am haveing a difficult time trying to find table centerpieces that I like. I want something that doesn't take away from the garden itself.  I also though don't really want to add alot more roses since there will be plent there.

Re: Centerpiece

• edited December 2011
    What about candles? If it is outside you could use hurricanes to protect them from the wind. ??? Just an idea.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you ever seen the centerpieces made of branches?  they are really hot this year.  Do an image search to look at some ideas.  I've been seeing people accenting the branches with just a few flowers and some hanging votives.  Since the flower aspect of the centerpieces would be minimal, they wouldn't take away from the garden, but they would still give some flair.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    what about something with fruit?

• hollieheidihollieheidi member
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    What about food?  I personally like the idea of ice buckets with bottles of local wines.  I prefer either the natural woodsy type of centerpiece or something foody that guests can serve themselves. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards