West Virginia
Options

Hair and Make up in Parkersburg

Does anyone know of any hair or make up artists that will come to you house/hotel in the area? Really need to find someone ASAP and set up tests! 

Re: Hair and Make up in Parkersburg

• Options
    I know of a girl who is completely licensed and is a Manager of a local salon in Parkersburg. She is AMAZING!!!! She does a beautiful job and will come to your location if needed, instead of going to the salon. Her name is Bri, and you can reach her by calling the SmartStyle at (304) 422 - 6883. Just tell her that Judy sent you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_west-virginia_hair-and-make-up-in-parkersburg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:132Discussion:d3fc02e9-d648-4cc0-9d7d-462d1d7b809bPost:78169fb5-a2f2-4064-b455-3978e6e0b054">Hair and Make up in Parkersburg</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of any hair or make up artists that will come to you house/hotel in the area? Really need to find someone ASAP and set up tests! 
    Posted by thepruntys[/QUOTE]

<div>I found one that has a hair stylist and a make up artist duo that has pretty good prices, but I can't find their website anymore.....they're called Queen for a Day. They have some pictures of what they've done and their contact info as well, but their website has vanished.....</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards