West Virginia

Blackwater Falls

Hello Everyone!
 I'm a new bride to be named Katie. My fiance and I have started making plans for our wedding. We are hoping to have it in May 2012 between our birthdays! We have decided we want our wedding at Blackwater Falls. I have always loved iris flowers. I am hoping to have them in my bouquet, but I have not been able to find any vendors so far with iris flowers. We think we finally have decided on the wedding colors. They are purple and blue. I am not sure of shades just yet, but I think that can wait awhile. I want to have disposable cameras at each guests table so they can take pictures throughout the reception. The photographer I am thinking about hiring Crede Calhoun. I have heard a few good things about his work. Other than those I have no ideas for other vendors. I was just curious if you ladies could help me out with anything! Thanks so much! Smile

Re: Blackwater Falls

• edited December 2011

Happy planning

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That place is so beautiful we are going there to have our pictures taken
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Such a beautiful location.  Wv has some of the most exquisite outdoor wedding venues.  I just recently had an inspiration board designed for my uising purples and royal blues.  I love iris' too!!! If you would like me to share my board, let me know.  Im happy to post it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards