Wyoming

Caterer in Cheyenne

My fiancee and I are looking for a good recommendation for a caterer in Cheyenne or Northern Colorado.  Not too expensive, but not cheap, bad food either.  Breakfast buffet style...

We are doing a mid-morning mass / Catholic wedding at the Cathedral followed by a champange bruch at the Depot.

Anyone have any suggestions?
"All you need is love..." Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Caterer in Cheyenne

• edited December 2011
    I'm in Laramie and the only caterer here really that I can think of is Word of Mouth Catering and they have good food.  I'm not sure how the prices are because it was through a work event but it might be worth checking out.  Her website is wordofmouthllc.com but don't use the email address on the website it is old so I'd use her phone number instead.  Hope that at least gives you an option!
  • edited December 2011

Kennison Katering here in Cheyenne had a fairly decent menu, though I looked at dinner options, not brunch.
    http://www.kennisonskatering.com
    We ended up out on base, so we didn't use them, but when I was getting quotes and stuff they were really good about getting back to me.

If you are doing it at the Depot, the Plains will cater there as well.

I have heard of Christie and Co Catering, but am not familiar with them personally.
    http://www.christieandcocatering.com

Also, ask the lady at the Depot if she has any reccommendations. I unfortunately already cleaned out all my wedidng planning papers, but I think she gave me a list of people they had worked with.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

I actually just booked Kennison's Katering for my wedding.  We were impressed with the way she presented her menus and food, as well as the fact that she caters everything for the Civic Center.  She offers her food a la carte, which was another plus for us, because we aren't planning on going all out with multiple courses/sides or desserts. 

• ajzphilpajzphilp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone!
    That helps a lot!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Vino's.  They are in Cheyenne and can do various dishes for a reasonable price and the food is delish!!!  Ask for Susie she has done tons of weddings and is amazing at the food.  She can also provide you with the bar and bartenders at a reasonable rate. I hope this helps!   Good luck! ~Beckah~
  • combat momcombat mom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need a caterer here in Cheyenne as well, that also does the bar. I've heard of Vino's and Poor Richard's, does anyone know of any others?
  • edited December 2011
    If I remember right, Altitude, a restaurant in Laramie, would do a bar with their catering.  We were looking at having them come to Cheyenne, and even with travel their prices weren't bad. 
  • ajzphilpajzphilp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a side note, Vino's catered the Sponsor tent for Frontier Day's this year and I was able to meet the owner.  The food from the sponsor tent was DELICIOUS and way better than previous year's I've been.

I think I'll be doing a tasting at both Kenninsons and Vino's and see - but we do want some alcohol... ;)

Thanks!
  • AshRoussAshRouss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having Avanti's cater my wedding in March at the Depot. They are reasonably priced and offer salad, meal and bread.  They also include set up and control of the buffet line. 
    Cooking my way to happiness!
  • edited December 2011
    I just got quotes from WE CATER WYOMING and they were great !   I attended a wedding reception this last summer and they catered - it was wonderful food and my fiance really liked the cake !     we're good to go !
    www.wecaterwyoming.comKiss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards