Wyoming
Options

Help For A Gillette, WY Wedding!!

I am going to be having my wedding in Gillette,Wy, but I'm not sure which vendors to use. Need some help please!!! Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help For A Gillette, WY Wedding!!

• Options
    Tiff070911Tiff070911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding going to be?  And what type of wedding are you having?  (DIY, Formal, Casual, Etc.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check with Arnica Spring Photography. She does gorgeous work and I know she travels all of Wyoming. As for other Vendors in Gillette...I'm not sure. Good luck!
  • Options
    lvs2bkelvs2bke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a cake decorator in Gillette, WY.  I am located in the airport.  Check out our Facebook page under "The Cafe & Cakery" for for contact info and pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There aren't a lot of vendors in Gillette.
    My friends just had a wedding and used Two Sisters Catering. The food was great.

There's an amazing photographer based out of Buffalo but they'll come to Gillette. They're really great guys. We wanted to use them for our wedding but their booked.

http://www.eandrphotography.com/

I'm not sure what vendors you still need but I hope you find them.
  • Options
    A great venu is the senior center. :) It doesn't sound like it but it's very pretty. I'm actually photographer for a wedding there tomorrow. Also check out Peace O' Cakes on facebook, she makes BEAUTIFUL cakes :)
  • Options
    The Senior Center is great!! My friends just had their reception there. It was really nice. The only downside, is that you aren't able to have any alcohol there. Not sure if that's a concern of yours or not.
    There's also the Camplex.
  • Options
    We are Wedding Planners in Gillette, Wyoming and can give you many free tips and advice for your Gillette wedding. Call me anytime to visit and ask any questions.

Jane Fairfield
    Forever & Alway Wedding Planning
    (307) 660-8790
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards