Wyoming

Dresses

I am heading to Cheyenne and Colorado next weekend and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any good wedding dress shops in Cheyenne? I have heard there are lots, but am struggling to find very many online.
Suggestions?
Thanks!

Re: Dresses

• edited December 2011
    There is on called Bridal Botique at 611 W Lincoln Way in Cheyenne. And here in Laramie, there is Mountain Valley Bridal at 220 S. 2nd Street. I have been to MVB here in Laramie and they were really nice. I know they carry Alfred Angelo there. Good luck with your shopping trip and let me know if you find any great places!
  • edited December 2011
    There are a lot in the Fort Collins area, too.  David's Bridal, of course.  That's where I got my dress.  I had no problems with them, but others have had terrible experiences.

I don't remember the other boutique-y ones, but if you just do a search, you'll find 'em.

Mountain Valley Bridal is nice, but not a huge selection--they didn't have any bridesmaid dresses on the lower end of the price range.

Bridal Boutique in Cheyenne has a huge selection.  The ladies there are nice and helpful, but kinda pushy, so be ready to stand your ground if you have any realy strong preferences or dislikes!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd love to check out Bridal Boutique but I haven't dropped in yet when we were in town because I'm a plus sized bride. Do you know if they can help in that area?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a plus sized bride as well and the Bridal Boutique in Cheyenne has gowns in my size to try on and can order up to a size 32 I believe she said. There are lots of selections, and I was able to find my perfect gown there and order it in and just picked it up on Thursday. I'll take it back in for alterations closer to the day of the wedding too, and the alterations and pressing are really reasonable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards