Not Engaged Yet
Options

I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...

Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...

• Options
    1. When did you get your ears pierced? Or why haven't you?
    When I was 7. About a week after my parents told me I'd have to wait until I was 16.

2. What is your theme song?
    This is a tough one. I love 'Raise Your Glass' by Pink... it shows my fun, quirky side. 'Baby Girl' by Sugarland is also pretty spot on.

3. Of the things you are wearing right now, (jewelry, clothing, badge, whatever), what is is your favorite and why?
    I'm assuming e/wedding rings are already accounted for, so I'll say my white Relic watch. It has some bling on it and makes me feel fancy.

4. If you could only smell one smell for the next year, what would you hope it was?
    Clean laundry

5. Does height matter to you for your SO or potential SO? Must he pass the "thigh rule"?
    I have no idea what the thigh rule is. Height did matter to me. I love wearing heels and already feel a bit awkward. I would have had a hard time dating someone that wasn't at least 2 or 3 inches taller than me. (DH is 7 inches taller than me).

6. Have you watched "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"? Why or why not?
    No, but I would if I happened to flip onto it.

7. Please name your favorite place to eat dinner. 
    Any restaurant on the water. Specifically the Tapas bar at our HM resort.

8. Who would play you in your made-for-tv movie?
    Tina Fey

9. Share a random picture from the computer/phone you are on? What is it? :)
    I'm sharing two.
    This is my costume for one of the relay races we did. We were tourists. I looked ridiculous but it was funny.

My favorite picture of DH and me.

10. Are you for or against bangs?
    For. I'd love to be able to pull of fringe bangs but they aren't really me, and DH HATES them with a passion.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Beth:

I tried to take a picture of them on me, but it wouldn't focus.

They were $5 at Target and they came with two other non-owl pairs of earrings.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:cca7f482-5412-4e5c-a9d8-cd3cde8ee157">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. When did you get your ears pierced? Or why haven't you? When I was 7. About a week after my parents told me I'd have to wait until I was 16. 2. What is your theme song? This is a tough one. I love 'Raise Your Glass' by Pink... it shows my fun, quirky side. 'Baby Girl' by Sugarland is also pretty spot on. 3. Of the things you are wearing right now, (jewelry, clothing, badge, whatever), what is is your favorite and why? I'm assuming e/wedding rings are already accounted for, so I'll say my white Relic watch. It has some bling on it and makes me feel fancy. 4. If you could only smell one smell for the next year, what would you hope it was? Clean laundry 5. Does height matter to you for your SO or potential SO? Must he pass the "thigh rule"? I have no idea what the thigh rule is. Height did matter to me. I love wearing heels and already feel a bit awkward. I would have had a hard time dating someone that wasn't at least 2 or 3 inches taller than me. (DH is 7 inches taller than me). 6. Have you watched "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"? Why or why not? No, but I would if I happened to flip onto it. 7. Please name your favorite place to eat dinner.  Any restaurant on the water. Specifically the Tapas bar at our HM resort. 8. Who would play you in your made-for-tv movie? Tina Fey 9. Share a random picture from the computer/phone you are on? What is it? :) I'm sharing two. This is my costume for one of the relay races we did. We were tourists. I looked ridiculous but it was funny. My favorite picture of DH and me. 10. Are you for or against bangs? For. I'd love to be able to pull of fringe bangs but they aren't really me, and DH HATES them with a passion.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh my god, that pick of you running is HILARIOUS!</div>
  • Options
    DAMMIT JENJEN. Tell us what the effing Thigh Rule is!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:93cd514b-bec8-40af-9745-0b47b24a2572">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : a. I found it dead. b. What about next weekend? c. KILL IT!
    Posted by jenjenniferf[/QUOTE]

<div>a. It wasn't dead enough.  What if it reattached its head and came back to life?</div><div>b. Possibly?  Maybe we can grab dinner first?</div><div>c. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    Elle - those are super cute!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:6884a845-1fe3-43be-a65d-cd3b6b4c6a5d">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]They dont look nearly as rainbow in the picture, but theyre every-color-plaid. I look like an incredibly fabulous scotsman
    Posted by PrincessTinyFeet[/QUOTE]

I feel like I haven't seen you around the boards latly and I miss your awesome comments like this!

• Options
    It is just if his thigh isn't bigger than yours you won't go to bed with him.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:b118dcee-1136-4223-bab2-7c8e3ded41a1">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is just if his thigh isn't bigger than yours you won't go to bed with him.

Oh, yeah I don't follow that rule. Maybe if I was skinnier lol.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:27d01e9f-b58c-4709-aceb-2cfa2f57a2e3">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : a. It wasn't dead enough.  What if it reattached its head and came back to life? b. Possibly?  Maybe we can grab dinner first? c. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Whoawhoa. Dinner?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:9ea02510-c35a-46eb-85d2-232ab9fd581d">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : I feel like I haven't seen you around the boards latly and I miss your awesome comments like this!
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>I know, Ive been so busy getting ready for the start of my program! Im trying to get back on here once a day! I miss talking to someone who is as much of a nerd as I am! </div>
  • Options
    Jen, No - not judging at all actually. I have gotten bored with my music on itunes and pandora - so i'm trying to find new artists/songs to change it up a bit.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:b118dcee-1136-4223-bab2-7c8e3ded41a1">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is just if his thigh isn't bigger than yours you won't go to bed with him.

Bigger just in length?  Or in girth, too?

Haha, girth. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:6b5bab6a-da0f-4f36-9bf2-6e3687ecd7fb">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : I know, Ive been so busy getting ready for the start of my program! Im trying to get back on here once a day! I miss talking to someone who is as much of a nerd as I am! 

When does your program start? Are you super excited?!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:e8f84368-a742-48a5-8582-a3fcf8fa503f">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : Oh, yeah I don't follow that rule. Maybe if I was skinnier lol.

<div>This exactly! haha!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:e6f437dc-98ff-49bf-ab96-81f59914cabe">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : Bigger just in length?  Or in girth, too? Haha, girth. 
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I always thought girth. I didn't consider length!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:29f4f2ea-b043-4f04-87c7-78e06133190e">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : When does your program start? Are you super excited?!

<div>It starts on monday! We had orientation, and I got to meet all my classmates and see the faciity! Im SO excited, I cant even tell you! And I am secretly very excited to get to wear scrubs to school!  :B</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:2eb1bf13-1e47-447d-8b0c-8fa99d55ce6a">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]   9. Well, I'm obviously going to use this opportunity to AW a wedding picture.   10.  See above photo.  :)  I love the look of bangs.  However, I'm trying to grow mine out.  I have trouble styling them right.

I love this picture Elle!  You look so pretty.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:d681dc3a-cb77-482a-8faf-c6f90d437df2">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : It starts on monday! We had orientation, and I got to meet all my classmates and see the faciity! Im SO excited, I cant even tell you!<strong> And I am secretly very excited to get to wear scrubs to school! </strong> :B

I would be excited about that! Scrubs are awesome!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:2a24c52b-4cf5-4452-ae1f-c3dbbff3a080">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : Whoawhoa. Dinner?

<div>You know, maybe once I'd like to fill our awkward moments with some chewing.  You can only sip so much wine before it gets dangerous.</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:02fd415f-6c90-45dd-9a3e-0c1f92fd08e1">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jen, No - not judging at all actually. I have gotten bored with my music on itunes and pandora - so i'm trying to find new artists/songs to change it up a bit.
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. Plus new music is sooo great to find. Then you get to go back and appreciate your old favorites once you tire of the new.
  • Options
    Mins - thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...:In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : It starts on monday! We had orientation, and I got to meet all my classmates and see the faciity! Im SO excited, I cant even tell you! And I am secretly very excited to get to wear scrubs to school! nbsp;:BPosted by PrincessTinyFeetI would be excited about that! Scrubs are awesome! Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

I think so too. Theyre so comfy, and I managed to find some pretty cute ones at Walmart! It turns out I wear an extra small top and a small bottom. The size range makes me feel skinny. XD
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:a2c71b5b-67ef-42b2-b3b9-7ca09536076f">Re:I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...: I think so too. Theyre so comfy, and I managed to find some pretty cute ones at Walmart! It turns out I wear an extra small top and a small bottom. The size range makes me feel skinny. XD

Scrubs are possibly the most awesome clothing ever.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:7fce728c-4006-4ed0-ba34-dd37f0ce2e2f">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : You know, maybe once I'd like to fill our awkward moments with some chewing.  You can only sip so much wine before it gets dangerous.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Sounds like reason enough for me. Where you wanna eat?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:3a96ac49-8d2c-4231-b88c-602d909cbcb5">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : Sounds like reason enough for me. Where you wanna eat?

<div>Depends.  Are you bringing your H?</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure DH's thigh is thinner than mine. I have massive upper arms as well. The word dainty is not one that applys to me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:c13ac86c-4812-4a1e-90ad-a39bad912a49">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : I always thought girth. I didn't consider length!

I could see myself sleeping with a guy who had smaller thighs than mine.  Guys don't generally carry weight there, so it wouldn't bother me too much if my thighs were bigger.  I have thick thighs anyway.

There should be a bicep rule, though.  No way I would do anything with a guy whose arms were smaller than mine.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...:In Response to Re:I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...: I think so too. Theyre so comfy, and I managed to find some pretty cute ones at Walmart! It turns out I wear an extra small top and a small bottom. The size range makes me feel skinny. XDPosted by PrincessTinyFeetScrubs are possibly the most awesome clothing ever. Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

Heck yes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ive-got-a-couple-of-questions-i-wanted-to-ask?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0299e37e-53a4-4583-9206-2a644c433706Post:d375b278-93e1-4888-b4f9-1ac25e274ce8">Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've got a couple of questions I wanted to ask... : I could see myself sleeping with a guy who had smaller thighs than mine.  Guys don't generally carry weight there, so it wouldn't bother me too much if my thighs were bigger.  I have thick thighs anyway. There should be a bicep rule, though.  No way I would do anything with a guy whose arms were smaller than mine.

<div>This.  All of this.</div>
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards