Not Engaged Yet

Dear TK:

1235»

Re: Dear TK:

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean

imageimage

• disappoint

• They're heeeeeeeeeeere...

• This is the best sticky in the history of TK.

• aalannaaaalannaa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Holy. Hell.

I missed this board.

Edit: Can't figure out how to add gifs because I'm a dumbass.

wompwomp
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Formerly alanna91.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_dear-tk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:03a7f15d-114b-414e-87e5-02127e0838acPost:c804ae0b-ad3f-488b-8e69-7b4b90f2907b">Re: Dear TK:</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is the best sticky in the history of TK.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    Agree.

• My eyes....

That was awesome.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to Re:Dear TK::[QUOTE]This is the best sticky in the history of TK. Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I concur! It made my day.
    Anniversary

• --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Just leaving this here because I liked it.

Gangnam style

• In response to TK whining about language, and it not representing NEY, I say:

Knot Jennifer can go suck a monkey's...toe.

• Knot Irene taking away all of our harmless fun because she's a shrivelled up bat...

• "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean

• I don't really know what is going on in this thread but it is f'ing hilarious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards