Not Engaged Yet
Options

~ Liv ~

has anyone talked to Liv?  I've been checking in all morning to see how it went!

Re: ~ Liv ~

• Options
    ME TOO!  LIV!!!!! COME BACK TO US...OR ELSE!

*Footstomp!*
  • Options
    Love you Liv!  Your boss sounds like Captain Cuntasaurus.  What a sh!thead!
  • Options
    Well, congratulations on still having a job?  That sounds like it went ok, not horrible.  I really hope you can at least get to the point where you can cut down the number of hours you're working.  I don't know how long you've dealt with it, but I've done those days before for a few months at a time, and I know I was pretty much burnt out.  You're amazing for doing what you do.

Good luck (and I hope you hear back from some of the jobs you applied to)!
  • Options
    Liv, I'm glad to hear that the meeting went as smoothly as it could.  You do deserve better and you know we're here to support you.  *HUGS* you presented yourself better than I could.  The nerve of her asking you to come work at her home office.  YEESH!
  • Options
    I'm glad it went smoothly!  I hope you find a wonderful, new opportunity soon!
  • Options
    Well, it sounds like it could have gone better, but it also could have gone worse.  I'm glad you are doing what's right for you.  I just know things will work out for you.
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm happy and mad all at once. I'm so happy for you that you were able to stay calm and say some things you really needed to, and that you kept your job, but I agree wholeheartedly with Shoes' description of your boss. What does your other boss think about the whole thing?

I think your plans from here on out are perfect. I hope you find something 98657985 times better!

Now, for the most important question - what are you drinking tonight??
  • Options
    CSousa, I love the way you think!
  • Options
    We already chatted about your meeting but I needed to say that your dream about Tucker's butt falling off made me LOL :)

• Options
    Sorry it seems like she didn't really hear you. I think it's time to start looking for something else, but I wouldn't tell her you are. I don't think you have the right relationship with her for that. Once you find something new, you give her your two weeks notice and be done with it.

Good for you on staying calm and reasonable throughout.
  • Options
    *hugs*  I am so proud of you that you stayed calm, I don't think I would have been able to do that.  I hope you find an awesome job that doesn't take advantage of you!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards