Not Engaged Yet
Options

How was everyone's weekend?

2»

Re: How was everyone's weekend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:098c8f47-624f-4d97-8611-16f50f8321cdPost:fd442de3-7c26-4aa2-82d8-7f9fafe49474">Re: How was everyone's weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How was everyone's weekend? : Or she just rolled around in oil before putting the dress on. Or maybe she's a vampire in oil.
    Posted by CoffeeBean330[/QUOTE]

<p class="MsoNormal">Or maybe she and the photographer had hot, massage oil-laden sex with the dress on before the shoot. </p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p><p class="MsoNormal">Good omen.</p>
  • Options
    ndelgaizondelgaizo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow cupcake that dress is gorgeous ^_^
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:098c8f47-624f-4d97-8611-16f50f8321cdPost:cc28e0ef-d58c-4f41-8521-c247d516c048">Re: How was everyone's weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How was everyone's weekend? : Or maybe she and the photographer had hot, massage oil-laden sex with the dress on before the shoot.   Good omen.
    Posted by SenoritaCupcake[/QUOTE]

So your honeymoon will be just like that?
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Deburnin- we got a couples massage this weekend too!  FI got if for me for Christmas, so we just used it...it was sooo nice.  After it was over, we totally had that feeling like you just woke up from a really good nights sleep and didn't want to get out of bed.  After the massage, we went to dinner and then we saw No Strings Attached also.  I totally agree about the line at the end.  It didn't surprise me though, I'm not an Ashton Kutcher fan at all (but I love Natalie Portman, otherwise I probably would't have seen the movie).

Yesterday was one of my BM's baby showers...she's due in about a month and still doesn't have a name picked out. LOL.  Regarldess, that kid is going to be the best dressed little boy ever and probably won't have to wear the same outfit twice, ha ha.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:098c8f47-624f-4d97-8611-16f50f8321cdPost:84d20689-adaf-48fe-af68-8463fad8c5b9">Re: How was everyone's weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How was everyone's weekend? : So your honeymoon will be just like that?
    Posted by CoffeeBean330[/QUOTE]

<p class="MsoNormal">Why wait for the honeymoon? </p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p><p class="MsoNormal">What do you think the family<span>  </span>sized restrooms at Reception facilities are for?</p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards