Not Engaged Yet
Options

Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal?

Surprised

J/K

My friends just got engaged and I was reliving wedding planning with them and was so glad to have it behind us.

But coincedentally we're also going to another wedding in Mexico this summer the week before our anniversary.  Yay!
TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm good!  I may actually help my friends plan wedding stuff so here I am on the knot again.  Hi everyone!

I feel like I should be a beach bride this time around.  And barefoot.  That sounds perfect.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That depends, NQB. Did he do it wrong the first time? Did he change into a tux? Was the ring too small? Did a dog lick him in the face during the middle of it?

If your answers are Yes, No, Yes, No, then yes. He must redo it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lilalilabelilalilabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who cares!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">In Response to <a style="text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;color:#1f1f1f;" href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_should-re-propose-one-year-anniversary-vow-renewal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c47d7e8-a756-4588-ade4-6b155143f263Post:ee6987ed-2741-4f72-8e4c-104ed309eb8a">Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That depends, NQB. Did he do it wrong the first time? Did he change into a tux? Was the ring too small? Did a dog lick him in the face during the middle of it? If your answers are Yes, No, Yes, No, then yes. He must redo it.
    Posted by Narwhal[/QUOTE]

<div>No joke, FI changed into a suit and the dog licked our hands in the middle of it.... </div><div>
    </div><div>It is only romantic to be proposed to by your husband after you are married if you are a little old couple celebrating your 50th wedding anniversary. Anything before that is just annoying. </div></div>

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    NQB, I think it's time to go for that two carrot ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_should-re-propose-one-year-anniversary-vow-renewal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c47d7e8-a756-4588-ade4-6b155143f263Post:185a41ea-c219-4252-a236-b6cfbda21fe8">Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who cares!
    Posted by lilalilabe[/QUOTE]

HEY! Beauty School Drop Out? Do us all a favor and go to bed!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_should-re-propose-one-year-anniversary-vow-renewal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c47d7e8-a756-4588-ade4-6b155143f263Post:8077cb67-a258-4cbd-a1b0-e88872b17fdd">Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal? : HEY! Beauty School Drop Out? Do us all a favor and go to bed! Thanks!
    Posted by LyzMcFlyz[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I honestly, laughed out loud. Thank you for making my night just a little better. 

</div>

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_should-re-propose-one-year-anniversary-vow-renewal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c47d7e8-a756-4588-ade4-6b155143f263Post:f5e121d4-802d-4cec-bbbb-b41ca76bce7d">Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal? : I honestly, laughed out loud. Thank you for making my night just a little better. 
    Posted by SeaTea02[/QUOTE]

LOL Glad to be of service!!  I laughed out loud at your post in the other thread... You're welcome and now we're even! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beauty school dropout
    no graduation day for you
    beauty school dropout
    blahblahblahlbahlbalhahlagahffhags
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could totally see you as a beach bride, NQB.

Also, I'm crashing.  I've always wanted to go to beach wedding.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you think my cousin's fiance would mind if I scheduled my big day the day before hers since all of my friends and family would already be there.

And there was no string quartet at my proposal so I consider it a Big Fat Fail.

My Blog

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this title at thought WTF...maybe it's TK being loopy, because NQB wouldn't post this...

Then I got the joke.  Thanks, we needed funnies.  I just logged on to find all the craziness that recently went down.

Glad I missed that.

I think you should have a vacay baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_should-re-propose-one-year-anniversary-vow-renewal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0c47d7e8-a756-4588-ade4-6b155143f263Post:1938054f-8ae3-4a33-9dfe-00a81dcff7cc">Re: Should he re-propose for our one year anniversary vow renewal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I could totally see you as a beach bride, NQB. Also, I'm crashing.  I've always wanted to go to beach wedding.
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

*ahem*
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to tell you a story

I'm wearing tights today for three reasons

1) It's cold
    2) I'm wearing a dress
    3) I'm a bum and don't wanna shave my legs

So whenever I go to the bathroom I have to do high kicks to get my tights back up, or else I feel like I have a webbed crotch.

In short, he needs to re-propose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hetshup made some excellent points.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards