Not Engaged Yet
Options

I has a sad...

I don't know how I missed it but it looks like NQB got banned...when I click on her name it says this user has been deactivated by the site administrator....[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/28vrvuv.jpg[/IMG]
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I has a sad...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Karma and her minions succeeded. I didn't know NBQ that well but I certainly thought that Karma was BSC.... did Karma get banned too? She was spamming among a whole host of things. that is really too bad. I hope NQB comes back...hey if Prince can change his identity so can she (cheesey i know...but i am sleepy at work... it made me giggle).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    karmabiitch's account was also deactivated.  I don't know if these are permanent or 3-day type deals. I'm sure NQB will be back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yesterday it sounded like NQB was only banned for a few days just like Mrs. B was. Karma's sign-in was deactivated when someone tried to click on her name so we're hoping they're gone for good. Any of this drama remind people of high school?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Middle school is more like it. I must admit that I was also sad to see NQB saying she was threatening legal action.  It just fuels the drama more, and I can't see it going anywhere. If anyone wants more info, there's a thread a few pages back on P&E titled "NQB was banned".  She emailed a couple people about it, and that was posted
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hopefully NQB's is only a 3 day ban and I really hope to never see callingkarma ever again.twinkie - yeah it does - it makes me sad that grown women can pull such dumb stuff
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally missed that thread noelle - I'm going to go back and check it out now
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw that thread the other day and it definitely made me sadface
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, what the hell happened to get NQB banned?!? :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There was a troll on Chit Chat with three AEs: callingkarma, luvmydogs2, and lucky something-or-other. Karma posted about how she's pregnant with her FIs baby, but that her FI has spent nights in another woman's bed (platonically of course) and he told her flat out that he would leave her for this other woman if he ever got the chance.  Lots of people posted about how that was ridiculous and she needed to have more respect for herself and her unborn child.  NQB posted a link to Planned Parenthood to reference their family counseling services and karma thought she was telling her to have an abortion. NQB did clarify later.Karmabiitch then said she was going to start collecting posts of different "mean" knotties and threatened legal action. She went BSC and started posting things on tons of boards about stopping the "harassment".  She reported so many of Mrs. B's posts that she got banned when Mrs. B never said anything ban-worthy.  NQB must've gotten banned for similar reasons a few days later.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this past weekend this callingkarma chick made some post (I never saw it) about her fiance that wanted to invite this girl to the wedding who he would leave her for if she said she loved him. Apparently fiance went out drinking all night and shared bed with this girl and what not but she still wanted to marry him. It escalated when everyone told her to leave him (duh) and she didn't like that I guess. I didn't catch all the posts because she deleted them all but she threatened to press charges against some people here, specifically NQB, calling internet harrasment. She ended up getting Mrs. B banned for 3 days with this whole mess too. There were also 2 other people that were completely supporting her and calling us all crazy (she actually called us out here on NEY for being desperate for ring). Pretty sure those other 2 were accounts of callingkarma's.  Oh and through all this she said she was pregnant but trying to diet so she could fit in her wedding dress.That's the really short version - there's a lot of it that I never saw since she deleted all her posts - anyone else got more to add?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I remember those posts. I'm pretty sure I said something along the same lines (ie. dump the guy and run like the wind). So, Mrs. B got banned, NQB got banned...that's ridiculous. Please tell me this karma chick got banned for being a troll...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    at the moment it appears she is banned but I have no idea if it's a 3 day or permanent - I can't imagine it's only a 3 day given the heinous nature of her posts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O no! i loved NQB's posts... and i've heard worse from other people.. that really sucks and i hope that she will be back... :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NQB I looooooooove yoooooooou! <3:'(
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hisgoldeneyeshisgoldeneyes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That really sucks! Even though I dont post often I read practically everything on here unless it gets DD and I love NQB's posts! She was really nice...this sucks. =( I hope that Karma chick is permanently gone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This drama isn't over yet? People need to GROW UP right now. Kthnx.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards