Not Engaged Yet

*snicker*

I'm so glad that my facebook friends constantly update their statuses telling me about the mundane things they are doing with their "amazing" significant others. I'm so glad they've freed up all the time I used to spend wondering if they were in relationships with dirt bags or not.
image image image image 
"but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *snicker*

• edited December 2011
    I have a feeling you would enjoy this site: http://stfumarrieds.tumblr.com/
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    One of my friends just put up a link for their honeymoon registry on facebook - it makes me sad that they can't afford to pay for any part of their honeymoon. They have the hotel rooms, airfare, food, tips, new clothes, souvenirs, excursions, car rental and boarding for their dogs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    NQB - I adore you for thatSapphire - that is so tacky i wouldn't be able to bite my tongue...
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would laugh but I know that I am guilty of it from time to time.  *hiding*  Then again, what do you consider mundane?  ;)  I will say that I am NOT as bad as the link that NQB posted.  That site cracks me up. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm trying to not comment on it - not only do I find the idea of a honeymoon registry tacky it's even worse to post the link on facebook for all your friends to see even though you aren't inviting all of them to the wedding
  • edited December 2011
    "So is this an open invitation to join you guys on your HM?""You should make this a facebook event.""I call dibs on the HM lube." 
  • edited December 2011
    Mutley - here are some examples from this morning, these are 4 different people who aren't in relationships with each other.**** is going grocery shopping with her amazing fiance**** is so glad his amazing fiancee is taking his car to get an oil change**** and her amazing boyfriend are house sitting today**** is making lunch for her AMAZING manSapphire - crash the honeymoon
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't post status updates more than once a week or so but I have a bunch of friends that are guilty of this.  The best is one of my little sister (16)'s friend added me and I got to see the ups and down of that relationship forever (Jackie loves Kyle SOOOOOOOOOOO much quickly led to Jackie is SOOOOOOOO over that d-bag Kyle).
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    I totally would crash it if I wasn't going to be on an even more awesome honeymoon of my own
  • edited December 2011
    Ooookay.  Those are all puketastic.  Mine are more like -  "Mutley and FI are taking the mutt for a hike.  Let's hope we don't pass out in this heat."
  • edited December 2011
    I'm totally guilty of mass status updates because my parents follow them so it cuts down on our phone time since they know what's going on with me all the time...oh yeah, and I'm self centered and believe everyone cares about my day to day thoughts.I'm also guilty of some totally schmoopie updates but unlike 40% of my friends list my updates do not revolve around my SO. 
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    NQB, that site is fantastic!
  • edited December 2011
    That site kinda made me ill.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    STFU Parents is a good one too. http://stfuparents.tumblr.com/
  • edited December 2011
    LOL...wow...STFU Marrieds is amazing. Thank you for bringing this joy to my life. If STFU Parents is anything like it, I'm pretty sure my life is just about complete. :) Luckily, none of my friends are really down with the whole sappy, sick FB status updates. My issue is always with the pregnant friends who make their profile pics sonogram photos or pictures of their ultra-preggo bellies. Ick. I love babies, they're generally cute and fun, even though I want none of my own.... but I really don't want to see your naked belly every day, nor do I want to see the foreign alien thingy chillin' out in utero. I mean, is that really necessary?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards