Not Engaged Yet

Am I being too sensitive?

2»

Re: Am I being too sensitive?

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like he's trying to 'mold you' into what he wants his SO to look like. You're not a living doll for him to ticker with and tweak as he sees fit... Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Creyo, you seem like a smart girl, but your rationalizing his behavior (especially with the addition of the breast implant idea) seems a little too "he hits me because he cares" for my taste.  My advice is to step back from the situation for a bit.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    I just hope and pray you take a good long look at this and what it can turn into in the future.  You may justify it in your mind now, but will you feel the same way if 10-15 years down the road you have children and he's making these same weight and appearence comments to your daughter (I wouldn't think he'd recommend boob implants...but you get the idea).
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards