Options

10ish Early Thursday Questions

2»

Re: 10ish Early Thursday Questions

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_10ish-early-thursday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:15890f95-6904-4458-b880-e24fba9a8b4fPost:6d1e5d36-43c6-4c30-bd22-9d9593a18154">Re: 10ish Early Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Audgie - I so knew you were gonna say jedi mind tricks; I have psychic abilities. ;-) @Tafft - Sorry if I brought up a sore spot, hun. I had forgotten all about the possibly not being able to have kids thing. I hope that isn't the case and that you two get exactly what you want and deserve in the future. @ Loop: you're such a show-off using your big fancy words, lol. I can actually believe the whole "premonition thing" some people can do that. I wish that was me! Also, why the hatred for Jack? I'm not thrilled with it but Jackson is really popular now. Henrick is really different and I don't think I've heard it before; cute. Love the way you spelled Emilia - I like it better with the "E". @ Kath - you better get on naming that dog. She is too cute not to have a name ASAP. Aww only a couple more weeks til you have a new furbaby... I'm jealous. @DB - " Some who works in the performing arts area of Disney. I want to work there soooo bad, but I know it won't happen" --- I saw this coming a mile away. You are too cute. @ Elle - Smoking, huh? I'm interested in knowing why you feel so passionately about that.
    Posted by nottheonlydreamer44[/QUOTE]

Dreamer, YGPM.
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
     1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times?
    Fortune favors the bold.

2. What is one physical possession you couldn't live without?
    Phone

3. What's your sign? Do you believe in astrology?
    Scorpio.  I read my horoscope randomly, don't really believe it.

4. Ever seen a psychic or had your tarot cards read? Would you want to?

Yes, when I was about 18 some friends and I would visit a pyshic.  I think she moonlighted at the Health Department, cause she was always telling us to be careful or we'd get pregnant.

5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened?
    Abuse. 

6. Quick you have to trade lives with someone for one day, who is it and why?
    No idea.  Someone rich.  I'm superficial like that.

7. You've got 1 superhuman power - what is it?
    Reading minds. 

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3).
    About 3-4.

9. Do you ever have "naked day/time" (besides in the bedroom)?
    No, I have roommates, they wouldn't appreciate it.

10. What are your top girl and top boy baby names?
    Maika Dawn (BF is Michael, Mom is Dawn)
    Bentley Jack (Ben is grandpa, Jack is Dad, Uncle and great-grandad.)
    OR
    Jaxon Ben
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times?

God doesn't give you more than you can handle.
    Everything happens for a reason.
    What's meant to be will always find a way

A ring made from my grampa and gramma's wedding rings

Cancer and the personality traits- yes; horoscopes- no

Psychic- yes and she told me that my boyfriend would never fully commit to me.

5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened?

Cheating/abuse.

Oh gosh, I can't chose just one... Maybe someone who has a sailboat in the Maldives where I can go and relax

Ability to fly.

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3)

4 including my bf.

Not really, but I like the idea.

Boys- Lucas; Damon/Damien; Cole; Nathan
    Girls-Kylee; Brooke; Katherine
    ♥ Couldn't Ask For More... Wouldn't Settle For Less ♥ Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_10ish-early-thursday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:15890f95-6904-4458-b880-e24fba9a8b4fPost:23fbd4b7-e7d7-4179-be0f-865af3a59dbb">Re: 10ish Early Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oceana - I love Vivianne Nicole -- I don't think I know anyone with that name! I hope you have a girl :) I'm so glad other people like Adelaide but I don't want it to become popular: 10 years ago I was all about Emma and Madison. Yeah, not going to happen now.
    Posted by nottheonlydreamer44[/QUOTE]

Arg, don't jinx me now. I <em>really really really</em> want a little boy first.

I love Vivianne for a first name...it's just pretty and unique, and Vivi's a cute nickname for a girl. Nicole would be from my "sister". I've got FI down for Nicole as a middle name, working on the Vivi...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My middle name is Nicole.  It was very popular 25 years ago.  Glad it's making a comeback.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My Grandmother's name is Vivian. I really like it and tried to get it put on our "list" but BF is a fan of Hannah for a girl. Brodie for a boy. 
    Sorry I didn't answer your whole survey, Dreamer. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Serenity Prayer

either my computer or my microwave

I was due as a cancer, but born a leo...I have a mix of traits belonging to both.  I don't follow my horoscope, but I like to read it for fun sometimes

nope; maybe for fun

abuse

Not sure on this one

physical strength - I want to vacuum up all those dustbunnies under the heavy furniture (OK, not really, but at least it makes me sound like I'm a domestic diva:)

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3)
    a handful probably

nope

A good friend of mine just named her daughter Emily and it was always my favorite and Stephanie has always been my runner up, but it's FI's sister's name, so we're thinking of other names - we've mentioned Olivia and Morgan and he likes Faith for a middle name (he wants it as a first name, but I don't much like that idea); I've also always like Virginia, but I think kids are too cruel these days and a little girl would get made fun of.  Boys names are easier for me - Kyle Martin or Matthew Luke (also like Hampton for a middle name)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards