Not Engaged Yet
Options

Down in the Dumps :(

I am so sad this evening.I left Fi house this evening and said goodbye to his grandparents since they go back to Brazil tomorrow.They stay here for 3 months out of the year and live the rest of the time there.This grandpa and grandma are 88 and 80 years old.I just have a sad feeling like this is probably the last time I am going to see them alive.I lost my sh*t on the way home and cried in front of Fi....I just cannot help how I feel right now......
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: Down in the Dumps :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww Jen... I know it's hard to shake that feeling once you've let the thought set in... but you can't think about it that way... Try to do something to take your mind off of it for now...

You can always go to Brazil to visit them! (hug)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understand completely how you feel. FI has only one grandparent left and she is 92 years old and lives in WI so we only get to see her once or twice a year as she can not travel. Every time we see her we think it may be the last time we see her and what makes it worse is she thinks that same thing too. Last time we left WI to come home I cried when we got on the plane. Just try not to think about it because that only makes it worse.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that is a sad feeling but sometime people surprise you. My grandmother was given three weeks to live about 6 months ago. Her condition isn't ideal but she is still ticking. You never know what fate has in store.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards