Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday Questions!

Happy Friday pretty ladies!!!! 

1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without. 

2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? 

3) What's the last concert you went to?

4) How many different places have you lived? Name them!

5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice? 

6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice?

7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it?

8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER?

9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK?

10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55). 

Re: Friday Questions!

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Cell phone. It would be like leaving my arm at home. It just wouldn't happen.

Mashed sweet potatoes with brown sugar. I'm going to devour this next week!!!

Journey & Foreigner

Five: Philadelphia - Wilmington, DE - NYC (Manhattan & Brooklyn) - Jersey City

Vodka soda with a splash of cranberry

Seltzer

Bananas

8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER?
    FOR-EV-ER (said like from the Sandlot). I can't imagine not having you gals to chat with everyday!

NJ, May 2013, & I lurk on E

Yaga, Liv, Peek, Lauren, Ollie

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My phone. 
    Cornbread stuffing.  Although I'm partial to pretty much everything we make for turkey day!
    Um...Third Eye Blind last year I think.
    CA, VA, SC, Germany, VA, SC...soon to add FL to that list
    Vodka tonic.
    Tea
    Only 1?  Um, that's a really hard one.  Pineapple.
    Probably not forever, but definitely after I get a BF and then engaged and turn into a hag.  :)
    I don't.
    RDR, Oceana, Elle, Desert, MutleyLaurenEVERYONEELSE
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without. My iPhone. I would die without it.

2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Daddy makes a pumpkin cheesecake with a crust of gluten free gingersnaps. It's amazing and he makes it especially for me :D.

3) What's the last concert you went to? Muse! I've seen them six times since 2004!

4) How many different places have you lived? Name them! Green Hills, TN; Franklin, TN; Leiper's Fork, TN; Charlotte, TN; Brentwood, TN; East Nashville, TN; Warren, VT; Bennington, VT; Newport Beach, CA; Springfield, OH; Berlin, Germany; Hohoe, Ghana.

5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice? Fireball whiskey.

6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice? I drink water the most, but aside from water, my normal Starbucks order: green tea latte with nonfat milk, no classic syrup, two pumps sugar free hazelnut.

7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it? Honeycrisp apple.

8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER? I eventually grow bored of every forum I participate in, but I'll probably stick around for a little bit.

9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK? I look at the Just Engaged forum to see a bunch of hilarity, my local board to help with questions that I might know answers to, the Plus-Sized board to see pictures of weddings that aren't of itty-bitty women so I can entertain ideas and the Budget Wedding board to think forward since we'll most likely be paying for everything.

10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55). Aw hell, I'm not even gonna. I'm not a playing favorites kinda girl unless I have to be. WAIT, NO. I like the BSC newbs. They amuse me.

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:4c0fbb82-ab89-4191-bc79-2f3a740f4c72">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without.  My phone.  2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving?  Cornbread stuffing.  Although I'm partial to pretty much everything we make for turkey day! 3) What's the last concert you went to? Um...Third Eye Blind last year I think. 4) How many different places have you lived? Name them! CA, VA, SC, Germany, VA, SC...soon to add FL to that list 5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice?  Vodka tonic. 6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice? Tea 7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it? Only 1?  Um, that's a really hard one.  Pineapple. 8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER? Probably not forever, but definitely after I get a BF and then engaged and turn into a hag.  :) 9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK? I don't. 10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55).  RDR, Oceana, Elle, Desert, MutleyLauren<strong>EVERYONEELSE</strong>
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>CHEATER!!!! hahahaha

</div>

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:512c60e3-bed4-4a7c-b354-8d64c6886628">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Questions! : Mutley, we are ONE PERSON! haha 1) couldn't leave without a book, never know when you'll get stuck somewhere 2) my aunt makes this amazing cranberry chutney with fresh cranberries, oranges, and various other yummy fruits 3) last concert? Parker House & Theory in college (Boston ladies, they're up near you!) 4) PA, MD, DE...maybe someday I'll branch out... 5) <strong>Absolut pear and sprite</strong> 6) I pretty much only drink coffee and water 7) strawberries 8) Well I'm an old married hag and I don't plan on going anywhere sooo... 9) I don't really go anywhere else on TK but I lurk around on TN 10) ahhh this is so hard....rdr, yaga, peek, Irish, Lyn....can I do 55 instead?
    Posted by laurenb09[/QUOTE]

<div>You have to try Absolut Pear and tonic.  It's ah-mazing.  I was hesitant at first, but Mast made it for me...delish.</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chapstick

Mashed potatoes with homemade gravy. The gravy really is the best!
    Steve Miller Band at Red Rocks last summer. It was awesome, and besides...who wouldn't want to see a concert here:

Ah, the life of a military brat. I've got a whopping 9! Virginia Beach, VA (born here); Mechanicsville, MD; Norfolk, VA; Monterey, CA; Littleton, CO; LaPlata, MD; Fredricksburg, VA; Englewood, CO; Littleton, CO

Appletini

Water

Strawberries

Hopefully I'll stick around for quite a while. I love all you ladies! I feel like i'm here less as work is getting busier...but I really do love being here!

None really. I'm a loyal NEYer. 
    Lunar, Liv(Lauren), Polo, Tiger, Elle. There are of course many, many more...but these are the ladies that make me smile on a daily basis.
  • Options
    IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Cell Phone
    Mashed potatoes... I am a potato hoar... i adore them
    Ummmmmmm..... Trace Adkins like.... over 7 years ago lol
    Houses?? I couldn't even try. I have never lived in the same house over 2-3 years. Emmaeus, PA, Quakertown, PA, Coopersburg, PA, Womelsdorf, PA, Chambersburg, PA, Kutztown, PA, Cape Coral, FL, Fort Myers, FL, Lehigh, FL, Paw Paw, MI, Kalamazoo, MI - I think that's all of them
    jack & coke usually - I also like midori sours, vodka sours, and jello shots
    Sweet tea
    oh helll..... ummmm.... Pineapple or apples
    Yep
    I don't
    oh fudge... really? Only five... *sigh* Lauren, Peek, Rachel, Marley(she still counts!), Liv, aaaaaaand Csousa if you don't wanna count Marley... but in reality I adore you all. :)
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:7e99e9d8-2caf-4737-a25e-aad72b2d988a">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without.  Chapstick 2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving?  Mashed potatoes with homemade gravy. The gravy really is the best! 3) What's the last concert you went to? Steve Miller Band at Red Rocks last summer. <strong>It was awesome, and besides...who wouldn't want to see a concert here:</strong> 4) How many different places have you lived? Name them! Ah, the life of a military brat. I've got a whopping 9! Virginia Beach, VA (born here); Mechanicsville, MD; Norfolk, VA; Monterey, CA; Littleton, CO; LaPlata, MD; Fredricksburg, VA; Englewood, CO; Littleton, CO 5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice?  Appletini 6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice? Water 7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it? Strawberries 8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER? Hopefully I'll stick around for quite a while. I love all you ladies! I feel like i'm here less as work is getting busier...but I really do love being here! 9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK? None really. I'm a loyal NEYer.  10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55).  Lunar, Liv(Lauren), Polo, Tiger, Elle. There are of course many, many more...but these are the ladies that make me smile on a daily basis.
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That is so beautiful Allusive!!

</div>

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clothes. Everything else I can handle.

Sweet potato anything.

Does Blue Man Group count?

Four, but 3 are in Ohio. The fourth is Alcala de Henares, Spain.

I usually prefer wine, but margaritas are good too. Sometimes rum and coke.

Chocolate milk!

Apple probably. You can dip it in all kinds of fun stuff! lol

I imagine I'll be posting as long as I have Internet. I hope so anyhow!!

This is pretty much it. Ocassionally I'll check out my local board if I have a question, but I usually don't post on other boards.

I don't like picking favorites either, because I love you all! But I do feel closest probably to CCO and looking forward to our G2G. I'm also gonna go with Liv (she's got an awesome personality and I love Earl), Lunar (she's a sweetheart and hooked me up to The Diet Cure, lol), Tiger (we bonded sweating it out to Insanity!), and Swhite (my wedding date twin!)!! But seriously, all you ladies are awesome!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:9da28f4b-a55e-403f-bc4a-2b44ab660ad9">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55).  oh fudge... really? Only five... *sigh* Lauren, Peek, Rachel, Marley(she still counts!), Liv, aaaaaaand Csousa if you don't wanna count Marley... but in reality I adore you all. :)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

There are a LOT of Rachels on this board, just sayin'
  • Options
    msuprincess04msuprincess04 member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Friday Questions!:
    1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without.  my cell phone
    2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving?  mashed potatoes
    3) What's the last concert you went to? I have no clue, wow, can't believe it's been that long
    4) How many different places have you lived? Name them! Ryan, Iowa, Livonia, Michigan, East Lansing, Michigan, New York City, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC
    5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice?  jack and diet
    6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice? diet coke
    7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it? pineapple
    8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER? we'll see. :)
    9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK? wedding party, I love the drama :)
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:2421f30f-b571-40df-b4be-4623e164ca5b">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Questions! : There are a LOT of Rachels on this board, just sayin'
    Posted by becunning2[/QUOTE]

LOL. Exactly :-P
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Clothes!

My mom does an apple-yam bake. It's essentially like an apple pie filling with yams--and then it has an oatmeal, brown sugar, buttery topping.  I <3 it.

...I feel so lame.  I don't even know the last concert I went to.  Can it be an orchestra concert?  *scratches head*  Because I went to the University of Kansas' halloween orchestra concert last year.  Umm...  before that...  the only thing I'm thinking of was My Chemical Romance, and that was in 2006.  No joke.

I don't think I can name them all... but I'll give it a shot.  Wasilla, Alaska; Anchorage, Alaska; Kotzebue, Alaska, somewhere in Texas, Webb City, Missouri; somewhere in Kansas (a KC suburb); somewhere in missouri (KC suburb on the other side); Overland Park, Kansas; Lawrence, KS.  And I've lived multiple places in those cities as well.

Wine! I love me some riesling. I also love margaritas.

Coffee.  It's kind of a daily requirement.

Only one?!  I defy arbitrary limits and choose "ALL!"  Except watermelon, I could live without watermelon.

Definitely a long time.  But it depends on more things than my relationship/baby status, like having a job where I can KNOT during the day.  That'll be a problem here when I'm a teacher. :(

Once you go NEY, you don't go back.

Can't.  :)  Didn't I mention I like to defy arbitrary limitations? <3
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:14984bb4-1361-4e5b-af12-d1ca8ea1f87e">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Questions! : LOL. Exactly :-P
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Cheater! :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without. My phone

2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Mashed potatoes or this pumpkin cream cheese pie I make

3) What's the last concert you went to? Green day a year and a half ago

4) How many different places have you lived? Name them! Amarillo, Borger, Austin, San Antonio (TX) and Stillwater (OK)

5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice? Cranberry vodka

6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice? sweet tea

7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it? peaches

8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER? I'm engaged now and I'm still here. I will probably stop posting when I get a new job.

9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK? Destination weddings, June 2012, and DIY

10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55).  I don't like to play favorites, I love all of you ladies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) I would say my cell phone, but I've left that many times.  Chapstick for sure though...if I leave without chapstick I will stop and buy a tube!
    2) I really love everything about Thanksgiving meal, but pie is my favorite part...pecan and pumpkin pies are my favorite! 
    3) Journey!  In August.
    4) Only Ohio, a few suburbs around Cincinnati and a year in Fairborn(Dayton)
    5) Captain and Coke
    6) Water or Mountain Dew
    7) Fugi Apples
    8) Not forever, but definitely as long as I have the time and enjoy the other posters here.
    9) I previously went around to other places, particularly when we were engaged, haven't looked anywhere but NEY since my return.
    10) I hate you all the same... ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:6325d153-8fb4-453c-be6c-6a6fbd30fbb6">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Questions! : Cheater! :P
    Posted by becunning2[/QUOTE]

LOL. It's better than Peek saying everyone! :-P
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My wallet

Dressing/stuffing - FI calls it filling...'

I saw OAR at a baseball game last year.

I've lived in GA, SC, TX, and now FL

Red wine - preferable an old/ancient vine Zinfandel

Sparkling water

Pineapple!

I hope to stick around after producing a few offspring, but it would probably be difficult to keep up with a couple of kids running around. 

None!  I really only come on TK for NEY

I love everyone so much and for such different reasons that I just can't choose!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    My cell phone

Green Bean Casserole

Sugarland, and that was like 2 years ago! Man, I need to get out more...

I was born in Bergen County, New Jersey, moved when I was 2 to Central Florida and have been here ever since.
    Patron Margaritas, and Amaretto Sours

Coke or Sweet Tea

Red Grapes

I'm not sure. I will probably come back for a while as long as some of the other regulars stick around. I like you ladies. I'll more than likely move over to the Nest and check out the parenting forums etc since I'll be able to relate well over there. I'll follow you ladies wherever you go! And not in a stalkerish kind of way... Well, maybe.

lol I don't. My local board sucks. No one is ever there. I'm too scared of E to post, but I do lurk from time to time.
    rdr, Liv, Lunar, Ely, yaga are my top five, but I love you all!

• Options
    QuiltingNurseQuiltingNurse member
    edited December 2011
    My keys! I would end up locked out without them so they're kind of important!
    Pie! Or broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce mmmmm
    Pearl Jam back in sept!
    I've only lived in 4 places. Small town in Southern Ontario, K-W, Small town in Northern Ontario, and Thunder Bay.
    Right now I love anything with Gin. Gin and Lemonade is usually my preference.
    Water!
    Bananas!
    Who knows!
    None!
    I haven't been around enough to get to know anyone or pick favorites. Maybe someday when I've gotten to know some people I'll be able to decide. For now, there's some posters I find more interesting and that I would likely get along with better, but no favorites. 
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

lip balm of some sort

I would say mashed potatoes, but that's not specific to Thanksgiving, so...APPLE PIE!!!!!

Brandi Carlile and Ray LaMontagne. It was ah-may-zing!

MI, IN, AZ

Beer or gin

Lately, PEPPERMINT MOCHA!

Apples!

I expect that once my Mini arrives, I will be around less, but I hope to pop in from time to time a la Mutley and keep up with people!

Since work has been busier, and I'm a pregnant old married hag, I mostly just visit here and my month boards on the bump.

10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55)

It varies! One day someone will say something sweet or really smart and they will shoot to the top of my current faves list. The next, someone else does the same thing. We are chock full of interesting, smart, funny, sweet ladies here.

And I got so many sweet comments on my big news this week that I really can't pick just five.

Sorry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without. Definitely my phone. Sometimes I do forget it, and I am so glad that I only live 1.7 miles away so I can go get it. I feel naked without it.

2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Mashed potatoes... mmmm. Or my mom's stuffing (with sausage & apples... DELICIOUS)

3) What's the last concert you went to? Holy crap, I don't remember. I haven't been to a concert in so long it's depressing. I think it might have been Carrie Underwood. I was supposed to go to the DMB Caravan this summer & then it didn't work out, so I've blocked all previous concerts out of my head.

4) How many different places have you lived? Name them! Let's see... Maine, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Cape Cod, Albany (and I've lived in seven places in Albany, ha!).

5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice? Wine, any kind, although I've been on a reisling kick lately. That or sangria. YUM.

6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice? Coffee. And/or seltzer.

7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it? Bananas.

8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER? I love it here, I feel like I'm on my way to making some wonderful friends... I wouldn't want to ever leave, as long as you ladies were around :-)

9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK? None.

10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55). Liv, RDR, Elle, Yaga, Elannis... but I love you all!!

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks Ollie and Bri!! You guys just made my day!! You both are awesome too!! : )
    -Ely

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have what I call "the trifecta": cellphone, wallet, keys. Everything else is replaceable!

Turkey!! Also green bean casserole. So bad for you, but soooooooooo deeeeliiiiisssshhhh.

Panic at the Disco, Patrick Stump and Foxy Shazam on 11/4!!! Loved it!!!

I've only ever lived in NJ, but in 3 different towns.

Malibu Bay Breeze!

diet Coke

Apples! Because there are so many different kinds, you'd never get bored!

YES. Well, maybe. I will stick around as long as it keeps being interesting. But can I just say I absolutely love being FB friends with some of you? I feel loved when when of you guys friends me <3 Sometimes that's more fun than the board.

Plus Sized. It's just so chill there.

I can't do that :(

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My phone

Real cranberry sauce, not the stuff out of a can!

John Legend and Sade... It was awesome!

Well, High Ridge (right outside St. Louis), 4 different areas of St. Louis, Lawrence, KS and Kansas City, MO.

X-rated and soda water, wine and anything with rum.

Tea, iced or hot

Mango

Forever and ever and ever, I hope!

I like looking at the sparklies on Just Engaged and the crafts on DIY but I only post here.

Hmmm... I love you all but I feel like Ely and I are pretty close (we text lol) Becunning and I have our Lawrence connection, rdr seems like we'd be friends IRL no probs, then its a tie between Tiger, Liv, and Lunar for the last 2 ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    probably my cell phone.  or my ring.  or my glasses.

I can't choose just one!!  I can't!  I love it all.

um...  concert?  we went to a Very Merry Pops last Christmas-time...  we tend to go to more shows than concerts.  the last show we saw was Peter Pan with Cathy (Kathy?) Rigby...  she's FANTASTIC.

just in different areas of OK

I don't drink alcohol.  I don't really like it, and H had problems with alcohol before we were married, so we just don't drink it.  I don't even like champagne.  the last drink I had (besides a sip of champagne at the hotel on our HM, which I could hardly swallow!) was some kind of spiked lemonade at a wedding.  it was OK.

hmm...  peach or raspberry tea. 

uh.  watermelon?

I have no idea what the future holds!  but I'm still here, and I'm married.  I think I'll be around for a while.

I lurk on E, and SB and sometimes the Christian board.

it's like Thanksgiving food, I just can't choose!  :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lawrence connection ftw!
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    edited December 2011
    Cell phone. Except I have, and I lived, but it was a half-life. A cursed life. (Points if you know what that's from)

Irish potato stuffing - because it has my other favorite side right in it!!

I think the Third Eye Blind concert I went to senior year of college. Yea, I don't go to many concerts...

Just MA and RI. I'm boring.

Wine. I also like many types of beer. My favorite mixed drinks are Bloody Marys, Sloe & Comfortable Screws, and Captain & Gingers. Yummmm. I also love me some margaritas.

Speaking of margaritas - Liv, I will be in your neck of the woods tonight. I'm going out to dinner with my mom and sis at Viva in Wayland - have you been there?

Coffee...mmmm :) I also adore me some holiday drinks at Starbucks!!

Since I hate fruit and only eat one anyway, this is easy - Granny Smith apples.

I'm never leaving. My children will inherit my screen name. As they do internetz in their hovercrafts.

None, really. Nothing else interests me that much.

NO - I will not play your devil games woman!!
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:512c60e3-bed4-4a7c-b354-8d64c6886628">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Questions! : Mutley, we are ONE PERSON! haha <strong>1) couldn't leave without a book, never know when you'll get stuck somewhere</strong> 2) my aunt makes this amazing cranberry chutney with fresh cranberries, oranges, and various other yummy fruits 3) last concert? Parker House & Theory in college (Boston ladies, they're up near you!) 4) PA, MD, DE...maybe someday I'll branch out... 5) Absolut pear and sprite 6) I pretty much only drink coffee and water 7) strawberries 8) Well I'm an old married hag and I don't plan on going anywhere sooo... 9) I don't really go anywhere else on TK but I lurk around on TN 10) ahhh this is so hard....rdr, yaga, peek, Irish, Lyn....can I do 55 instead?
    Posted by laurenb09[/QUOTE]

I do this too! It was most of the reason that I bought a Kindle. People at the grocery store would give me the side-eye when I had fat novels hanging out of my purse.
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-questions-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1cdb52af-f290-4b61-8a55-fc46f38d35eePost:5de5082d-bcb5-4652-81b3-2b7e438eed36">Re: Friday Questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Name one thing you just couldn't leave the house without. My phone 2) What's your favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Real cranberry sauce, not the stuff out of a can! 3) What's the last concert you went to? John Legend and Sade... It was awesome! 4) How many different places have you lived? Name them! Well, High Ridge (right outside St. Louis), 4 different areas of St. Louis, Lawrence, KS and Kansas City, MO. 5) What's your alcoholic drink of choice? X-rated and soda water, wine and anything with rum. 6) What's your non-alcoholic drink of choice? Tea, iced or hot 7) You can only eat 1 fruit for the rest of your life. Which is it? Mango 8) Do you think you'll stick around NEY after you're engaged? Married? Having babies? FOREVER? Forever and ever and ever, I hope! 9) Which other boards do you frequent on TK? I like looking at the sparklies on Just Engaged and the crafts on DIY but I only post here. 10) Name your FIVE favorite NEYers (That's 5. Not 55). Hmmm... I love you all but I feel like Ely and I are pretty close<strong> (we text lol)</strong> Becunning and I have our Lawrence connection, rdr seems like we'd be friends IRL no probs, then its a tie between Tiger, Liv, and Lunar for the last 2 ;)
    Posted by CCO2012[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, and that's saying a lot too because I am incredibly shy, lol. Oh, and there's the fact that I can't listen to "Sexy and I Know it" without imagining you dancing and doing that hip thing, lol.
    -Ely

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards