Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Firefighting/Camo theme

I am trying to incorporate a firefighting theme wedding and a camo theme wedding together and still make it absolutely beautiful and flow together. Any ideas on how I should go about this.

Re: Firefighting/Camo theme

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Honestly, I'd limit the "theme" to having the dresses of the BM's in shades of greens, and that be about it. You could use camo ribbon to wrap the bouquet stems, and have flowers to go with the camo theme as well. Guys could wear suit/tux in black/grey with matching ties/vests.

Maybe have a FF themed grooms cake? I've been to many weddings, and have yet to see a themed wedding turn out classy.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Options
    I would highly suggest not doing the camo. It's so not classy!!

Having your bridesmaids and groomsmen in shades of green with the dresses/vests could be cool if you love those "camo" colors.

For firefighting, you could get many subtle things like charms, ribbons, cake toppers. It doesn't have to be obvious!

Could you & FI pose for pictures with one of the ladder trucks from the department?
  • Options
    Camo will be incorporated into my wedding as well. It is something that can be easily overdone Im sure. I like the idea of coming in on a fire truck!! My BM's will be in Fern(green) & Truffle(brown) and the bouquets will be wrapped in camo ribbon. The GM will wear camo vests :) many people think it's not classy to do these things but its YOUR & YOUR FI wedding you do what makes you happy. We sure are!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards