Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hi Girls!

I've been pretty busy since finding out I was pregnant.  I have had a rough couple of days as I am going through a m/c.  I thought I'd come on here to see how everyone is doing and see what type of crazies there were....

hope all is well with everyone.

Re: Hi Girls!

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that lovebug.  My thoughts are with you.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    It just really sucks. The way it happened and all.  I haven't been able to sleep on my bed (we actually have to go out and get a new mattress) and haven't been able to be around my nephew (who will be 2 in July) or my bf's nephew (who is almost 5 months). I actually hung the phone up on my mom yesterday b/c my nephew was there, and i had to walk away from my bf's sister b/c she was talking about her son. :(
  • Options
    Sorry LoveBug =(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry. :( Hopefully everyone will start to give you some space and not talk about babies for a while. Do they know about the m/c?
  • Options
    Im so sorry to hear that, but you can get through this. Hopefully your loved ones will help you distract yourself (if they know/will know). A good thing to do is to keep busy, with little things to ease your mind. Im new here but my best wishes for you.

• Options
    LoveBug82510LoveBug82510 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:20685349-d352-4074-9e70-3053e4709af9Post:62586a18-9268-476f-967e-6f79de28b0c5">Re: Hi Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry. :( Hopefully everyone will start to give you some space and not talk about babies for a while. Do they know about the m/c?
    Posted by eirwyn[/QUOTE]

Those that were told about the pregnancy (my parents, his mom, his dad & step-mom, my best friend, and my boss) were told about the m/c.  I was told by my mid-wife that I could work but if the pain/bleeding was too much to go home.  Today, I went to my bf's dad & step-mom's house after I left work.  I got to talk with his step-mom and she made me feel a little better.  She made me the worlds best chocolate shake (puts McDonald's shakes to shame) which actually put a smile on my face.  My bf sent roses to my office this morning and to the house for when I got home (he was home before I got home).

I didn't tell anyone on FB. My brothers, sister and sis-in-law don't even know.  This weekend will be rough because it's my son's 11th birthday and my father's 60th (on Sunday....they share a b-day!) and I'll be around everyone.  I guess I'll have to tell everyone all together.  Thank god my bf will be there to lean on.  He has been a mess (from what I can tell as he doesn't open up his feelings) but he's been extra cuddly.  He's been stepping up to the plate to help make dinner, etc.  He actually just left to go to work (he's picked up hours at the bowling alley that he's worked at for years and years) and I could see he couldn't bare to leave me.  I told him I'd be ok.  I said I was going to get some 'pick me up' from some crazies on TK (I'm not saying any of you girls are the crazies - i'm talking more of the BSC's).

ETA - plus, the bowling alley is around the corner (with in walking distance) so if I really need him he can run home quick...
  • Options
    Im so sorry to hear.If you need someone to talk to I'm around.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this.  And your poor body - all those hormones fluctuating are probably making things much worse.  *hugs*
  • Options
    :(  I'm sorry lovebug, I couldn't even imagine what that is like.  I hope everything goes ok this weekend.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, LB. : (
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Lovebug, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I revealed to a few of the girls last week that SO and I have had a couple early m/c lately. One in October and one just a little over two weeks ago (March 9). It is emotionally taxing no matter how early in the pregnancy or how shortly after finding out. I think that this is the one thing that is so incredibly hard for some folks to understand.
    I'm sending you love and warm vibes and hope that you smile more and more each day.

Even though your angel baby left you so soon, he made an impact, I'm sure. Cherish the time that you held him within your womb and thank him for choosing you.

Again, all my love...
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:20685349-d352-4074-9e70-3053e4709af9Post:e2e75dfb-92c1-42ce-9177-5d956fcec99f">Re: Hi Girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovebug, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I revealed to a few of the girls last week that SO and I have had a couple early m/c lately. One in October and one just a little over two weeks ago (March 9). It is emotionally taxing no matter how early in the pregnancy or how shortly after finding out. I think that this is the one thing that is so incredibly hard for some folks to understand. I'm sending you love and warm vibes and hope that you smile more and more each day. Even though your angel baby left you so soon, he made an impact, I'm sure. Cherish the time that you held him within your womb and thank him for choosing you. Again, all my love...
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

Thank you bean.  This isn't my first m/c. I had one a few years ago and it was just as rough...but this time was even worse because I saw the sak.  I'm getting by day by day.  One of my co-workers is very much pregnant and seeing her today made me upset.  However, she heard through the grapevine at work, that I just suffered a m/c and she gave me a huge hug.  She said she had one the pregnancy before the current one and every day she hugs her belly.  She said if I ever needed to talk, her office was always available and open. 

I'm sad I didn't get much time with him/her but I know that one day, I'll see him/her again. Right now, I'm focusing on my (not so) little boy right now.  We're watching UnderDog and cuddling (well, somewhat....i wanted to be distracted from possibly crying).
  • Options
    I just saw your ticker on another post Lovebug and I wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss.  I've never experienced a MC but I have 2 close friends that have gone through it and I can't imagine how awful if must feel.  Take care of yourself and let us know if you need any cheering up :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending healing thoughts your way.

ETA: My condolences to Bean, as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards