Not Engaged Yet

Pathetic

It is really pathetic all the women on these Wedding Boards who are NOT engaged and spend all their time on WEDDING boards sitting around planning weddings and complaining about not having a ring yet, how their men won't commit, how they hate the term Boyfriend since their relationship is so serious, and how just because they aren't married people don't take their commit as seriously.  YOU ARE NOT ENGAGED OR MARRIED so your relationship is not as commited or serious as those who are ENGAGED or MARRIED!!!!  It is so sad they spend so much time planning and talking about a wedding that might never happen, and if their boyfriends ever found out that these sad women were spending so much time planning and complaining these weddings will probably never even happen.  These women are are just as pathetic as the women who get FAKE diamonds (moussanite, CZ, white sapphires) and try to pass them off as real diamonds or use the LAME excuse that they are being eco-friendly!  Your man is just cheap!

Re: Pathetic

• zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Also, you clearly haven't actually read this board

• coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2207e199-89ee-4bd3-a12b-08c6289dabefPost:d572f95f-4fe3-45fe-a6b4-f74305f11c15">Pathetic</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is really pathetic all the women on these Wedding Boards who are NOT engaged and spend all their time on WEDDING boards sitting around planning weddings and complaining about not having a ring yet, how their men won't commit, how they hate the term Boyfriend since their relationship is so serious, and how just because they aren't married people don't take their commit as seriously.  YOU ARE NOT ENGAGED OR MARRIED so your relationship is not as commited or serious as those who are ENGAGED or MARRIED!!!!  It is so sad they spend so much time planning and talking about a wedding that might never happen, and if their boyfriends ever found out that these sad women were spending so much time planning and complaining these weddings will probably never even happen.  These women are are just as pathetic as the women who get FAKE diamonds (moussanite, CZ, white sapphires) and try to pass them off as real diamonds or use the LAME excuse that they are being eco-friendly!  Your man is just cheap!
    Posted by SunnshyneBride[/QUOTE]

JIC. First poster..I CALL MUD. Or Troll.
    When is my wedding
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2207e199-89ee-4bd3-a12b-08c6289dabefPost:37b3fb7c-fbc1-4248-8feb-e107b2c19014">Re: Pathetic</a>:
    [QUOTE]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7goZUYGXAHA" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7goZUYGXAHA</a>
    Posted by zipis1[/QUOTE]

bwahahaha that is awesome.
    When is my wedding
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's a troll. Don't worry about it. You'd think they'd try a little harder than a copy and paste from a few months ago.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what a troll is.  As for copy and pasteing I didn't, but if someone else wrote something similar it just shows how pitiful all you are that you are still sitting around still saying the same shyt over and over and over again that REAL BRIDES don't want to hear it!
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    IT IS TOO SERIOUS!!

We're so serious we even have matching tattoos and tattoos of each others names. That is WAY more serious than being engaged or even MARRIED!!1
    I'm not good at feelings.

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    OOh a tatoo!  Thats so meaningful! is it next to his tatoo of Pacman?  You have no commitment.  The only people who don't think you are sad are other misserable spinsters.
    edited December 2011
    What is a spinster? Are you one? You sound old.

• edited December 2011
    Hmmm... you're right.  Because there's nothing pathetic about a woman who goes online and posts for the soul purpose of knocking down other people and their engagement jewelry.

Pot, meet kettle.  I'll let you two get better acquainted.

Don't you have anything more productive to do with your time then come online and bash people?  Why don't you try opening a book?
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    She posted the same tripe on SB for some reason.
    edited December 2011
    And besides, the only reason that we're not married is because we're waiting to finish school. GO SENIORS '11!! I can't wait until I'm finished with high school. Plus our parents won't sign the permission for us to get married before 18. I can't stand them sometimes!

• edited December 2011
    What part of wedding planning don't you women understand?  You are not engaged so you aren't planning anything.  You are no different than a 5 year old playing make believe bride.  Just like the 5yo you have IMAGINARY grooms.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2207e199-89ee-4bd3-a12b-08c6289dabefPost:2dd8fc6f-4e9d-4f7b-91d0-b09e6289abf4">Re: Pathetic</a>:
    [QUOTE]What part of wedding planning don't you women understand?  You are not engaged so you aren't planning anything.  You are no different than a 5 year old playing make believe bride.  Just like the 5yo you have IMAGINARY grooms.

<div>Not for anything, but you are DUMB.  Learn to READ.  Some of us are engaged or married.  Some of us are not, but that in NO way detracts from the intelligence behind the posts.  A rock does not a smart poster make.</div>
  • reddy123reddy123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2207e199-89ee-4bd3-a12b-08c6289dabefPost:6b30ce9f-a6d8-4674-baf4-fe01a4b8f137">Re: Pathetic</a>:
    [QUOTE]OOh a tatoo!  Thats so meaningful! is it next to his tatoo of Pacman?  You have no commitment.  The only people who don't think you are sad are other misserable spinsters.

<div>Whaa.. ? Why are you here? And don't say "planning a wedding". Clicking and reading NEY has nothing to do with planning your wedding.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    bahahahahahahaha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you are married or engaged then you are not one of the sad women I am talking about.  If you are not married or engaged there is nothing wrong with that either, as long as your not sitting around planning a pretend wedding and trying to rationalize how you are just as commited as if you are married on a wedding board.  If you were so content with your relationship you won't be on a wedding board, talking, complaining and planning a never going to happen wedding when you aren't engaged.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2207e199-89ee-4bd3-a12b-08c6289dabefPost:695d3edf-2eaa-492f-bda1-b1ae3cb3e280">Re: Pathetic</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you are married or engaged then you are not one of the sad women I am talking about.  If you are not married or engaged there is nothing wrong with that either, as long as your not sitting around planning a pretend wedding and trying to rationalize how you are just as commited as if you are married on a wedding board.  If you were so content with your relationship you won't be on a wedding board, talking, complaining and planning a never going to happen wedding when you aren't engaged.

Aw. Don't try to justify now! It was funnier when you were trying so hard to be a big-bad betch.

• edited December 2011
    Do you have a point? And why post and run on Snarky Brides?
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • reddy123reddy123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2207e199-89ee-4bd3-a12b-08c6289dabefPost:695d3edf-2eaa-492f-bda1-b1ae3cb3e280">Re: Pathetic</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you are married or engaged then you are not one of the sad women I am talking about.  If you are not married or engaged there is nothing wrong with that either, as long as your not sitting around planning a pretend wedding and trying to rationalize how you are just as commited as if you are married on a wedding board.  If you were so content with your relationship you won't be on a wedding board, talking, complaining and planning a never going to happen wedding when you aren't engaged.

<div>Oh I see now, you are just a judgmental b who's issues are overflowing to us. </div><div>
    </div><div>*walks away bored*</div>
    Photobucket
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Women blink twice as much as men.

Most elephants weigh less than a blue whale's tongue.

The volume of the moon is roughly the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.

The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.

OP - since I wasted my time by reading your post, I just thought I would return the favor.
  • edited December 2011
    You know, I really don't think you're real.  I don't think anyone can actually be this moronic.
    panther
  • edited December 2011

I am not justifying anything, it is called clarifying. 

• edited December 2011

But seriously, OP, you just don't understand how thuper thuper therious my relationship is.
    edited December 2011
    Like I just said in a previous thread:

Potay-to
    Potah-to

I think it's time for you to bother The Nest or something.

I am now bored with you.

• zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For your reference (turn sarcasm detector on):

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Troll

I.E.: You.

Also for reference, troll dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtrbyvVsMao&feature=related

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2207e199-89ee-4bd3-a12b-08c6289dabefPost:2dd8fc6f-4e9d-4f7b-91d0-b09e6289abf4">Re: Pathetic</a>:
    [QUOTE]What part of wedding planning don't you women understand?  You are not engaged so you aren't planning anything.  You are no different than a 5 year old playing make believe bride.  Just like the 5yo you have IMAGINARY grooms.

<div>Try reading.  This is the Not Engaged Yet board.  So go away.</div>
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • edited December 2011
    it is moissanite not moussanite.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    OP... I see you're posting over and over again, but for some reason all I can read is:

"Wah Wah Wah these girls are trying to plan their wedding wah wah wah they don't deserve it wah wah wah i'm way more speshuller than they are wahhhhhh"
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards