Not Engaged Yet
Options

SCAVENGER HUNT

My boyfriend and I have our 2 year anniversary just around the corner and I wanted to do some kind of cute/romantic scavenger hunt. I need help and ideas. I am not good at this stuff, lol. Google wasnt much help either. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas.. IDEAS DONT HAVE TO RHYME!!! I MIGHT NOT EVEN USE WHAT I HAVE SO FAR!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE! (What I have so far is in no particular order) This is what I have so far. Oh and it will probably be ending at the beach. I was going to get faux candles, a blanket and make it cute.

Laughing

Finally, you have risen to your feet.
A brand new day you have yet to greet.
Before all else a little treat.
A scavenger hunt you must complete.
Where will it take you?
I still need to think.
For now, take a look in the bathroom sink.

YAY YOU HAVE FOUND CLUE #__ MY DEAR.
CLUE #__ IS NEAR. ITS STUCK TO WHAT
HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. IF FINDING IT
IS YOUR NEXT DESIRE, GO AND LOOK
ABOVE YOUR TIRE!

NOW THE ADVENTURE SOON WILL START.
FOR THE NEXT STOP IS MY SECRET PLOT,
A PLACE TO EAT, ITS OUR FAVORITE SPOT.
SO HURRY UP WHILE THE FOOD IS HOT.
IF A HINT IS WHAT YOU NEED, WHEN YOU
GET THERE DONT EAT TOO MANY OF THESE
OR YOU MIGHT GROW YOUR OWN WINGS.

IM GLAD YOUR MEAL WAS A SUCCESS.
NOW CLUE #__ YOU MUST POSESS. BUT
ITS NOT THAT HARD SO DO NOT STRESS.
SEE WHAT LIES AT THIS ADDRESS.

MY LOVE, YOU HAVE MADE IT PRETTY FAR.
AND NOW THAT YOUVE WASTED ALL THE
GAS IN YOUR CAR....

Re: SCAVENGER HUNT

• Options
    The only scavenger hunt I would be interested in would require the removal of clothes.

That would be the only step.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_scavenger-hunt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:249ef7cb-654f-4511-871d-d3e818e4fc55Post:cb162ab7-18eb-4ebc-add3-9be0d2f25e09">Re: SCAVENGER HUNT</a>:
    [QUOTE]The only scavenger hunt I would be interested in would require the removal of clothes. That would be the only step.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

<div>Same here.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have actually done a couple of scavenger hunts. The first one I did try to rhyme, but then just ended up mostly doing the love letter type idea because it's a pain to rhyme everything, lol. I just left a few different clues around the house and around the apartment complex and then had him drive 4 miles down to the park to find me waiting with a picnic. It's a ton of fun and he actually loved it so, so much.

The second one I did, I used a compass and had him use the coordinates and number of steps to take. He's really big into the outdoors so he loved that one too even though I messed up the ending and had to call him to work it all out, lol.

You can also take a picture of each next clue location. Leave the first one in the sink, then take a picture of his pillow and leave one there, take a picture of his shoe and put it in there, etc.

So I'd say to just focus more on the goal, rather than the rhyming, although your BF might decide it's cute, depends on you two. Either way he'll love whatever you come up with!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I hate rhyming, so that's all I have to say there.

I did a scavenger hunt for BF's bday last year because I bought him a grill and didn't want him to see it when he got home from work. I left a handful of clues around the house with short notes and a hint to where the next clue was. The last one told him to come see me "where the ducks are" (local lake). He thought it was cool, or at least acted like he did.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_scavenger-hunt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:249ef7cb-654f-4511-871d-d3e818e4fc55Post:558ae3a2-1283-4f5e-ad18-81ed7c8277cb">Re: SCAVENGER HUNT</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate rhyming, so that's all I have to say there. I did a scavenger hunt for BF's bday last year because I bought him a grill and didn't want him to see it when he got home from work. I left a handful of clues around the house with short notes and a hint to where the next clue was. The last one told him to come see me "where the ducks are" (local lake). He thought it was cool, or at least acted like he did.
    Posted by wink0erin[/QUOTE]

Did you get to use the grill when he got there? That's pretty cool. I think guys do appreciate stuff like that, they just don't show it quite how we would, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I don't like all caps and all bold, especially together.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_scavenger-hunt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:249ef7cb-654f-4511-871d-d3e818e4fc55Post:8a87f88c-3ae3-4265-b196-dd3d88886782">Re: SCAVENGER HUNT</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't like all caps and all bold, especially together.
    Posted by DetArt00[/QUOTE]
    <strong>IT'S FOR EMPHASIS!!</strong>
    I'm not good at feelings.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards