Not Engaged Yet
Options

Gifts - check check!

Gifts – check!!

Originally, I had bought picture frames for my bridesmaids and made them necklaces to wear in the wedding. After getting spoiled rotten at my bachelorette and showers, I felt like I should do more. Shopping on etsy anyone? Yes please!
 One set of these earrings (CLICK) for each:

This yellow turtle decoration/ pot for my friend – who loves anything yellow and or turtle (CLICK)

This necklace for my sis, who loooves pink coral anything (CLICK)

This mug for my FSIL – who always has 50 more things to do than she has time for (CLICK)

This set of vintage perfume bottles for my friend who is classic and simple (CLICK)

www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: Gifts - check check!

• Options
    Those are great! In retrospect, I wish I hadn't gotten several 'little' gifts and instead opted for one big one. I spent a LOT of money and I feel like all my gifts are cliche. I'm also sick today, and clearly feeling sorry for myself, so please ignore the above sentences.

You did good, Nursey!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I love the perfume bottles and the earrings! I think it's so thoughtful when brides take the time to buy more personalized gifts. So sweet!
  • Options
    I like that stuff, Nursey!

Tiger - what did you get for your BMs?
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_gifts-check-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2bf94196-b6ff-452e-9651-3db47e34aed0Post:564a57e7-2891-4816-8593-f277ffeefb32">Re: Gifts - check check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like that stuff, Nursey! <strong>Tiger - what did you get for your BMs?</strong>
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

<div>Totebags with their names on them, pashminas from our trip to Prague, a silver bracelet with their first initial on it (they don't need to wear it for the wedding), a couple of their favorite candy bars, and I'll get them a mini bottle of their favorite bottle of wine. I'm also paying for their hair to get done, because it meant a lot to me that they all chose to do it, even though it was optional.</div><div>
    </div><div>(PS I did a survey of them to figure out their favorite candy and wine. I also had them tell me their favorite song, and I will use lyrics from their song in the 'thank you' cards to them).</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Great picks, Nursey.  I love the earrings!
  • Options
    Nursey, those all look great. It's awesome that you took the time and effort to seek out things they'd really like. And Tiger, I think your gifts sound awesome as well! Pashmina? Yes, please! Im obsessed with all things scarf/pashmina. The last wedding I was I. The bride paid for our hair to be done (along with some jewelry for the wedding). I was so thankful. Especially because I hated my hair, but it was NBD, b/c I didn't pay for it. Haha! But really, it sounds like you both went above and beyond!
  • Options

I love personalized gifts!

I also just ordered embroidered personalized hankies for both my dad and groom. The poem might make my dad tear up a little bit. :)

www.nurseyk.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards