Not Engaged Yet
Options

Mookow

Holy cow, lady...Four days!! Are you excited?? Nervous?? Stressed?? Sending love and best wishes your way

Re: Mookow

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Big happy wishes!  I wasn't sure if your event space issue was worked out I hope it did and that everything looks beautiful.
  • Options
    Yay only 4 days!! I hope everything is going ok and you aren't too stressed.  Enjoy the day and have a great time in Spain!

Anniversary

• Options
    Wow its so close!  Hope everything is going well so far, and if you aren't on here before I hope you have a fantastic wedding day :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Squee!!!  I am so excited for you!! 

What is left to do? What are you looking forward to the most?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Awww, thanks ladies!!! Your well wishes really mean a lot to me :)

Our venue issue is pretty much resolved- all the art is up and the renovations are done. However, after doing a schematic of where our tables and everything are going to go, it really is a good thing that we had 1/3 of our invitees say no; it would have been sooo crowded if everyone would have come. I'm still pissed at the gallery owner, though- we tried to negotiate a discount in the rental fee since the new space is so much smaller than the old one, but she just wouldn't budge.

I'm not really stressed per se, more anxious for the day to just freakin get here already!! I have absolutely no focus at work haha. We're leaving tomorrow evening for our hometown where the wedding is :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mookow-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2cc587bc-228e-444d-a318-741de31940b9Post:137edcc0-f50c-433f-8d20-eaacbefae7e1">Re: Mookow</a>:
    [QUOTE]Squee!!!  I am so excited for you!!  What is left to do? What are you looking forward to the most?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]
    Left to do- still have to get our marriage license when we get in town on Thursday, and do my hair trial. And finish packing for the wedding and honeymoon :)

I'm looking forward to our first dance. We haven't told anyone we've been taking lessons so I hope to make our moms cry hehe. But of course, also looking forward to celebrating with family and friends and finally marrying FI :)

• Options
    How exciting! It sounds like you have everything under control -- I'm glad you're not super stressed out. Just enjoy the anticipation and milk the "I'm getting married this weekend' excuse alllll you can at work! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    desert- Yep...definitely using that excuse at work. Plus it's just fun to say "I'm getting married this weekend" :)

polo- what kind of Jeni's?? Mmmmm

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_mookow-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2cc587bc-228e-444d-a318-741de31940b9Post:c55f8324-34a5-4a49-9817-a4f40e2e3134">Re: Mookow</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went with the classic Dark Chocolate and Salty Caramel!
    Posted by polo1425[/QUOTE]
    Mmmm salty caramel!!! We've made that one at home before :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards