Not Engaged Yet
Options

Get fit Competition

It's Monday, and it's time to post.

And holy fruitcake in a handbasket, batman, I lost a weeeee teeny bit. Since I expected to gain some, I consider this a major victory.

Except it's totally unearned. Last week was finals week + the hormonal week from heck... so I think I ate every donut, cookie, and chocolate bar offered to me. 

In other workout related news, I bought Zumba 2 for the Wii yesterday, and I just finished my first workout trying to figure out all the new moves. I had fun, so that's a positive thing.

In other nonworkout related news, I'm off to go fail the math portion of the GRE... and hopefully do really, really well on the verbal to make up for it.

Re: Get fit Competition

• Options
    I'm back to where I was before Miami so I'm a happy camper! My weights before today are showing up blank on the chart for some reason?

Great job on your loss Cunning!!!!  And good luck on your GRE, I hope you nail it (both parts!) :)

• Options
    I was pretty bad last week with my birthday celebrations and Christmas party leftovers. I'm going to try to be really good this week with Christmas coming up and then New Year's after that. I'll be happy when all this holiday food is over with! lol
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Darn holiday parties. Am I really supposed to turn down free booze and food? :( Gained a little but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards