Not Engaged Yet

KUI - Who's Around?

Re: KUI - Who's Around?

• SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:813331fa-4eab-4962-ba49-94dcebe54797">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll tell my first time story. It's kind of less than ideal, but I'm really fine with it. Also, I'm obviously KUI, so you get the long version. I honestly have no idea why my parents allowed this, but I went to Cancun (with 20 of my HS friends) the week after I graduated from high school. I think I convinced them by saying that I would be much less likely to get arrested there because 18 is the legal drinking age. The night we got there, we obviously took full advantage of the fact that we could legally buy alcohol. We struck up a friendship with the guys that were in the hotel room next to us (also just graduated from HS). We kind of paired off, and I ended up with a really hot guy who was two weeks away from shipping off to boot camp with the Navy. We ended up having sex on the balcony of our hotel room, because my BFF was having sex IN the room with another one of the guys. He was actually a pretty nice guy, he didn't pressure me at all, and asked if I was a virgin. I lied to him because I wanted to get it over with, and didn't want to go to college a virgin. They left like two days later, and I ended up picking up a stalker later in the trip (I think I might have told THAT story here before). This was before facebook, and I have absolutely no idea what happened to the guy I lost my virginity to, and never talked to him after the trip.
    Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

You lost your virginity to a one night stand?  You are hard core!  :)
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:164106d1-c1a4-41e8-af89-f61a9d1b796b">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]ok ladies...thanks for the company! I'm gonna take the pup out for a potty break and then veg on the couch/fall asleep watching tv. This was a LOT of fun :) A fine way to break me in the the NEY board...a very fine way.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

Good night Bean!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:164106d1-c1a4-41e8-af89-f61a9d1b796b">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]ok ladies...thanks for the company! I'm gonna take the pup out for a potty break and then veg on the couch/fall asleep watching tv. This was a LOT of fun :) A fine way to break me in the the NEY board...a very fine way.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

Night!
    5/27/12
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:1e7d2201-7e90-458d-9cf5-a46ca9de6e2a">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll plan your wedding for a fee of bottles of wine.  Doesn't even have to be amazing wine.  Can be mid-shelf wine.  Or vodka.  I'll plan for vodka.  And food.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

What's your address? Vodka coming your way, along with list - o - projects.

SOS!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I realize it looks like a giant tablecloth, but he's a Manchester United fan, and I was informed that anything other than red and white is blasphemy.  I'm so creative, I know.  So, I have to get batting and then put the whole thing together.  My favorite part about this quilt (and the other two I'm making) is that they're out of flannel.  So they're SUPER soft.  I want to snuggle under it right. now.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:e4257f16-138f-4262-adb5-a732c93689ae">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : What's your address? Vodka coming your way, along with list - o - projects. SOS!
    Posted by NurseyK[/QUOTE]

<div>You think I'm kidding?  I got BSC to spare right about now.</div>
    I french with my man
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Goodnight bean!

Peeks that is lovely!  Can you make me a quilt too?  Lol  It looks really nice :)  How are things with Mast?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Glory, glory Man United!
  • jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:9c46261d-6082-4d7d-aee9-6774491521a1">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : I know! I feel like I haven't seen you around either! I just started my preceptorship, and am finished with everything else except for NCLEX prep courses and some dumb accounting class they are making us take. I'm probably going to start applying in January, I really want to work where I am doing my preceptorship but it will be hard to get in there. How have you been??
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

What kind of unit is your preceptorship on?

I'm good. I actually just got a new job, which is like an hour closer then the one I have now. It's on the floor I worked on as a PCT in college, and I LOVE everyone there. The manager is amazing. It''s still cardiac step-down, which has kind of become my niche, even though it's never what I thought I wanted to do in school.

I would still love to do L&D or post-partum someday, but I'm so used to the routine where I am now, and I really do enjoy it, so I'll probably stick with that for a while.

Best of luck with the job search...from what I've heard, it's tons better than it was when I graduated 3 years ago.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:aa3104bf-5a1e-43e5-9e35-0605b8ccb807">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Goodnight bean! Peeks that is lovely!  Can you make me a quilt too?  Lol  It looks really nice :)  <strong>How are things with Mast?</strong>
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>Mast?  Mast who?</div><div>
    </div><div>No, but in all seriousness, he's seeing someone.  It's okay though.  I actually have something that's kind of in the works, I just don't want to talk about it yet.  Rest assured, if it happens, you ladies will be the first to know.  Unnamed man that may at somepoint in the future be my boyfriend did ask what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas today though, so...you know, I'm just happy right now.</div><div>
    </div><div>And yes, I can make you a quilt.  This stuff is expensive though, so based on my situation, if you'd be willing to pay for materials, I'll do the labor for free.</div>
    I french with my man
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:fa3bb3a3-992f-47e0-8873-3fd030417a9a">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I realize it looks like a giant tablecloth, but he's a Manchester United fan, and I was informed that anything other than red and white is blasphemy.  I'm so creative, I know.  So, I have to get batting and then put the whole thing together.  My favorite part about this quilt (and the other two I'm making) is that they're out of flannel.  So they're SUPER soft.  I want to snuggle under it right. now.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>A flannel quilt sounds about like heaven right now.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:99aade3d-ec50-4fa1-894e-6bd4f8a7463a">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : What kind of unit is your preceptorship on? I'm good. I actually just got a new job, which is like an hour closer then the one I have now. It's on the floor I worked on as a PCT in college, and I LOVE everyone there. The manager is amazing. It''s still cardiac step-down, which has kind of become my niche, even though it's never what I thought I wanted to do in school. I would still love to do L&D or post-partum someday, but I'm so used to the routine where I am now, and I really do enjoy it, so I'll probably stick with that for a while. Best of luck with the job search...from what I've heard, it's tons better than it was when I graduated 3 years ago.
    Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

It's pediatrics, but I haven't been put on my set floor yet so I'm not sure what unit it will be. I LOVED the NICU when I went there for my pediatrics clinical, so I'm hoping it's an ICU.

That is awesome about the job! I just finished up on a cardiac step down unit and really liked it.

Thanks, I hope so!
    5/27/12
  • jorja86jorja86 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:278202d8-cba5-446d-937a-3625127c4053">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : You lost your virginity to a one night stand?  You are hard core!  :)
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

Um, yeah (hence the "less than ideal" part). I know it sounds really bad, but looking back, so many of my HS friends lost thier virginity to guys they actually had feelings for, and it was so, so hard for them when those relationships ended.

The first guy I ever had feelings for totally f*cked me over, and I am SO, SO glad that I didn't also have the emotional ties attached to having given him my virginity to deal with when all that went down.

I have actually also had an above average number of one night stands since. I'm one of those people who doesn't really equate sex with love, soooo yeah.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:9165f81e-8302-403c-8985-cfccffe4b4c1">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : Mast?  Mast who? No, but in all seriousness, he's seeing someone.  It's okay though.  I actually have something that's kind of in the works, I just don't want to talk about it yet.  Rest assured, if it happens, you ladies will be the first to know.  Unnamed man that may at somepoint in the future be my boyfriend did ask what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas today though, so...you know,<strong> I'm just happy right now</strong>. And yes, I can make you a quilt.  This stuff is expensive though, so based on my situation, if you'd be willing to pay for materials, I'll do the labor for free.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It makes me happy to hear this. <3</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>

• SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:9165f81e-8302-403c-8985-cfccffe4b4c1">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : Mast?  Mast who? No, but in all seriousness, he's seeing someone.  It's okay though. <strong> I actually have something that's kind of in the works, I just don't want to talk about it yet.</strong> Rest assured, if it happens, you ladies will be the first to know.  Unnamed man that may at somepoint in the future be my boyfriend did ask what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas today though, so...you know, I'm just happy right now. And yes, I can make you a quilt.  This stuff is expensive though, so based on my situation, if you'd be willing to pay for materials, I'll do the labor for free.

Oooh!!!  I want to know!!  But I understand you don't want to say anything yet.  Also I think we might have someone we know in common.  I am going to FB message you.
    IMG_6364
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:9165f81e-8302-403c-8985-cfccffe4b4c1">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : Mast?  Mast who? No, but in all seriousness, he's seeing someone.  It's okay though.  I actually have something that's kind of in the works, I just don't want to talk about it yet.  Rest assured, if it happens, you ladies will be the first to know.  Unnamed man that may at somepoint in the future be my boyfriend did ask what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas today though, so...you know, I'm just happy right now. And yes, I can make you a quilt.  This stuff is expensive though, so based on my situation, if you'd be willing to pay for materials, I'll do the labor for free.
    :/  I'm sorry.  Let me know if you want to talk about it *hugs* 
    Ohhh sounds interesting :)  Keep us updated :)  Hmmmm that sounds like a good plan.  I would actually love that.  How much do you think materials would cost?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:9fb784ba-2e97-4d54-9fa9-9c7e541bbc16">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was 16 when I lost my virginity. I lost it to a guy I had wanted since I was 14 and he was 17-turning-18 at the time...he was only a high school junior though when I was a freshman. (He got held back...he was a troublemaker.) He and I "dated" but only made out on and off from the time we met, but it was one of those weird things. The day I turned 16 (very end of my sophomore year; he was just about to graduate) it was legal for us to have sex based on NH law at the time. So I spent my birthday doing it on his water bed in his parents' basement. I skipped school to do this, the first time I ever skipped. And the very first time, we didn't get our clothes off all the way either, <strong>Elle -- but I was wearing a Care Bears t-shirt. It's still folded up and in a box of keepsakes in my basement to this day. </strong> Fun Fact #1: I was not dating him at the time I lost my virginity. I broke up with the guy I was seeing at the time expressly so I would be free to have sex with this guy. Fun Fact #2: We kept finding each other for several years into my college career. The last time we hooked up he told me he should have just kept dating me and never let me go because I was his first and only love. I laughed at him and left -- I was mad about him for years, and I had had enough. We haven't spoken since.  Fun Fact #3: Shortly after our last tryst, he knocked up a girl and then married her, in that order. Through a distant friend-of-a-friend that girl was supposed to be a one-night stand to get over me. Whoops.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Ooh, you win.  ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow Peek you has skillz!

I wish I was good at sewing.
    5/27/12
  • lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Lord...I run off to do something...erm...exciting.

And you're talking about something...erm...EXCITING!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:c40754d4-edee-4fe9-9d84-5ba949003d91">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Lord...I run off to do something...erm...exciting. And you're talking about something...erm...EXCITING!!
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

<div>The way this is worded makes me think you were off having le sexy time.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:937cf603-f9bd-43ae-8f34-30d0e4589aaf">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : LOL I think yours is FAR more awesome. When I look back Care Bears makes me think of like -- holy crap I was practically a KID! Even though I was totally wearing the shirt in an ironic way, as only a cynical teen can. 

hehehe...  There was nothing "ironic" about the way I rock my HP t-shirts.
    edited December 2011
    Desert - I <3 you.  I'm glad my happiness makes you happy.  Also, I'm really sorry, but your Christmas present is going to be late.  I had a little bit of craft overload and am probably not going to have time to put it together before Christmas. :(

SKP - Um, please to FB message now?  I'm dying of curiosity now!!  And I promise to tell all soon.  There's just a LOT that he and I have to figure out...and I won't be home until March, so I think we're going to wait until then to decide for certain what we're doing.

Ray - Can we move that discussion to facebook?
    I french with my man
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:937cf603-f9bd-43ae-8f34-30d0e4589aaf">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : LOL I think yours is FAR more awesome. When I look back Care Bears makes me think of like -- holy crap I was practically a KID! Even though I was totally wearing the shirt in an ironic way, as only a cynical teen can. 
    I resent that!  lol I still have a Care Bears shirt that I wear to bed.  It's old and faded but I love sleeping in it.  Fun fact all the shirts that I sleep in are old and awesome.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• jorja86jorja86 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:9fb784ba-2e97-4d54-9fa9-9c7e541bbc16">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]#2: We kept finding each other for several years into my college career. Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

I feel like I had "that guy" too! Someone who I hooked up with early in college, wasn't part of a mutual group of friends, but who I would always run in to when I was either depressed over some other guy or had been drinking heavily.

Also, I feel I should tell you that I'm currently FB stalking you, and you are SO SO pretty...and that baby in some of your pics is really, really cute.
  • lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Desert- Some more crunchiness- I've heard this book is GREAT at soothing fears of birth- http://www.amazon.com/Gentle-Birth-Mothering-Childbirth-Parenting/dp/1587613220
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What up dirty dawgs? I just got done taking a bath with DD. I love my bath tub. It's like a pool. Mod related note- Peek, no soliciting or selling anything on the boards. Keep it off boards, please. I've already warned like 3 others in the past few months, if I see it again from anyone, it will be an insta-ban.
    I'm not good at feelings.

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:7ea37540-776c-41bf-9181-694cb0f6b295">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What up dirty dawgs? I just got done taking a bath with DD. I love my bath tub. It's like a pool. Mod related note- Peek, no soliciting or selling anything on the boards. Keep it off boards, please. I've already warned like 3 others in the past few months, if I see it again from anyone, it will be an insta-ban.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

<div>Sorry boss.  Didn't mean to. :(</div>
    I french with my man
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:5a0bd602-48a3-4168-9c90-71bf7d035dd7">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI - Who's Around? : Sorry boss.  Didn't mean to. :(

I got in trouble, too.  Podge is srs bizniz.
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:7b436241-e57c-41fe-9a48-0c13aca7b616">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Desert - I <3 you.  I'm glad my happiness makes you happy.  Also, I'm really sorry, but your Christmas present is going to be late.  I had a little bit of craft overload and am probably not going to have time to put it together before Christmas. :( SKP - Um, please to FB message now?  I'm dying of curiosity now!!  And I promise to tell all soon.  There's just a LOT that he and I have to figure out...and I won't be home until March, so I think we're going to wait until then to decide for certain what we're doing. Ray - Can we move that discussion to facebook?

I did send you a message, but it showed up as like a conversation message and I haven't gotten a response.
    IMG_6364
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kui-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:334c5e9a-e49d-47f7-abde-f11452be1925Post:4b946beb-574f-4367-a73b-2673b908ce7d">Re: KUI - Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Desert- Some more crunchiness- I've heard this book is GREAT at soothing fears of birth- <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Gentle-Birth-Mothering-Childbirth-Parenting/dp/1587613220" rel='nofollow'>http://www.amazon.com/Gentle-Birth-Mothering-Childbirth-Parenting/dp/1587613220</a>
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

Omg too funny. The worst is when our cat jumps up into the bed with us and we're like uhhhh now what? lol
    5/27/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards