Not Engaged Yet
Options

(WR) So, I found my dress... PIP

So after a long day of dress shopping, I found my wedding dress! Turns out it was the second dress I tried on last Saturday. 

First, the contenders:

If this one hadn't been $125 over my budget, I would have bought it. 

This was the ULTIMATE bridal gown. It was soo pretty, but sooo over the top. My BFF actually started crying. The train was way too much for me and it was $200 over budget.

And now... The Dress:

It's so freaking comfortable, I love it!! It makes my big ol' boobies look perfect and my waist look super tiny. And it was on sale! I'm getting more and more excited about it as I type. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: (WR) So, I found my dress... PIP

• Options
    Very pretty!

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012

I love your pick!  I love the neckline, the a-line silhouette, the bow detail...  all of it!

Also, I really admire you for refusing go to $125 over budget.  I damn near went $800 over mine, but somehow managed to talk myself out of it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wr-so-i-found-my-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3967928e-38dc-4a09-aa57-de2a7283d50ePost:1b03752e-0559-4fdc-b238-08b26ee20c2f">Re: (WR) So, I found my dress... PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love your pick!  I love the neckline, the a-line silhouette, the bow detail...  all of it! Also, I really admire you for refusing go to $125 over budget.  I damn near went $800 over mine, but somehow managed to talk myself out of it.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>I kept telling myself that I found a dress I liked that was well under my budget. Could I have chosen the second dress and been just as happy, duh! Lol. I'm so glad I went and looked Saturday before Dress Shopping Day today. All day long I compared all of the dresses to that dress. After I tried on Ultimate Gown, I knew. :)</div>

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    You look so good! The dress is lovely and it looks comfortable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look adorable, congrats!

Anniversary

• Options
    You look great in that dress! I like how flowy it is -- seems so romantic somehow. :) Congrats on finding your dress!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    so pretty!  You look beautiful in your dress.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!!

Desert, I think that's what I like about it too. :) It's got the perfect mix of romantic and casual. 

Yaga, I *think* THIS is the dress in pictures #2. If I remember tomorrow I will call the store and ask them. It had pockets! The dress I chose actually has pockets too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards